The two just hit someone but they sat down leisurely and even called the police.

“Hello? We had a fight here.”

The police’s voice tightened over the phone as he quickly asked, “What’s wrong? What happened?”

Shen Chuchen comforted him lazily, “Don’t worry, you don’t have to be so nervous. We already beat them up safely.”

Police: “...”

“If we waited for you to come, the grass on my grave would be three inches tall already.”

Police: “...”

*

The blind date was destined to fail because the three of them, including the child, went to the police station for an excursion.

It was already dark by the time they got home.

The resentful Mu Chen immediately exclaimed,

“Did you three go dig up someone’s grave?”

Did they need so long for a blind date?

Shen Chuchen laid lazily on the couch and massaged his forehead in silence as he recalled those records that he needed to do.

Huo Yao sighed in relief with his daughter in his arms but felt unhappy at Mu Chen’s tone of voice. He pinched the little thing’s face and smiled.

“Dug someone’s grave?”

“Don’t mind that now. I just notified my housekeeper and he’s bringing my kid over.” He gave Mu Chen a meaningful glance, “Remember to prepare another bedroom.”

Mu Chen: “...” ???

After Huo Yao said this, it also reminded Shen Chuchen. He climbed up from the couch as if he just remembered something. He smiled and asked sincerely,

“Ah right.”

“My three children want to come and visit their little sister. You don’t mind, do you?”

Before Mu Chen could reply, he mumbled to himself, “You won’t mind it, would you? Remember to get bedrooms ready for three. Or you could prepare a big one and let those little things sleep together.”

Mu Chen: “???”

His head was full of questions and he almost refused to do this.

“Children? Four?” The man grinded his teeth and his eyes were cold. “Do you think my home is a f****** shelter for refugees?”

Or was his home a kindergarten?

One Ye Sang wasn’t enough and four more were coming?

Shen Chuchen grinned, “Of course, you can refuse too.”

“But...” He blinked and smiled, “We’ll have to take Sangsang away. It’s not like we can’t change where we are staying over right?”

For once, Huo Yao nodded in agreement.

These two dogs reached a mutual decision.

And Mu Chen was furious.

Did he look like the type to compromise for that brat?

The man looked up unhappily but met with the little thing’s dark eyes. She waited anxiously and her voice was full of expectations, “Uncle, could you please let my broddas and sister come over?”

Mu Chen: “.....”

“Sure.” He forgot about his principles and compromised.

“Woah! Thank you uncle!!” The little thing jumped up happily and her eyes curved upwards joyfully.