Shen Chuchen sighed as he walked upstairs.

The man’s charming eyes curved.

What’s up with fighting over a child with four people?

And he had to act as the emotional advisor for this dog.

If he didn’t say all that, those people probably won’t be able to see the situation clearly.

...

Huo Yao hugged his daughter’s brand pillow and kissed her cheek happily. His lips curved upwards and felt his bad mood lift a little.

He called a subordinate in his company, “Help me investigate two people.”

The man expressionlessly said, “Su Ye and Gu Cheng.”

The person on the other side of the call replied quickly, “Sure, boss.”

“But...why are you investigating them?”

The man’s cold face was handsome as he spat out five words, “Know yourself, know your enemy.”

He probably has to play schemes against these two in the future.

Huo Yao’s face immediately fell at the thought of so many people fighting over his daughter in the future.

...

Huo Yao needed a night to stop doubting his life, and Mu Chen couldn’t fall asleep either.

Shen Chuchen was probably the only one who was sleeping soundly out of the three.

He already questioned his life last night.

Villains have strong hearts and he believed that Huo Yao would recover after tonight.

Mu Chen turned his head to the side and Shen Chuchen’s words played repeatedly in his mind.

“The person who’s been tolerating has always been Ye Sangsang.”

He thought about it carefully. It was the truth.

After he reincarnated, he was full of evil intentions and thoughts of taking revenge.

And then...

The man’s eyes sank.

The little girl’s arrival was a complete surprise and gradually broke his peaceful life and all the plans he had.

Ye Sang was the biggest surprise of this lifetime because she was the first person to make him feel warmth.

Mu Chen felt it, but he just subconsciously denied everything the girl did for him.

The man clenched his fist as thoughts filled his mind.

Perhaps...

He should put away all the bias and ease the relationship between them?

*

After Mu Chen considered for the entire night, he blocked the door early in the morning which made Huo Yao jump.

“Where’s the child?” Mu Chen asked.

Huo Yao glanced at his good friend and he started to look less pleasant to his eyes. Huo Yao replied without expressions:

“Sleeping.”

Damn it.

He just doesn’t understand how this kid could have five fathers.

Huo Yao guessed all the possibilities he could think of yet he still couldn’t find the answer.

He felt frustrated. After all, it would be strange if he could have a good attitude seeing his rival early in the morning.