The little thing braced herself and replied, “You have no idea how intense things are here.”

Mu Chen: “...” Fine.

He can’t imagine what’s intense for a brat.

The man breathed deeply and turned around coldly without planning to save her.

Ye Sang’s body wobbled. Seeing that her dog daddy was going to leave, she subconsciously tried to make him stay, “Uncle...”

Mu Chen’s movement paused slightly.

Seeing that the little girl laid on the tree trunk like a poor puppy, she sounded wronged in her soft and sticky tone of voice, “...Please don’t go...”

“Peppa will bite me.”

Mu Chen: “???”

What the hell is a Peppa?

Although Mu Chen didn’t know what it was, he refused to ask.

Or it would make him look like he wasn’t very knowledgeable.

He looked at the little thing in the tree coldly and indifferently replied, “I’ll get the housekeeper to bring you down.”

Then he left the back mountain without turning back.

Leaving Ye Sang dealing with “Peppa” under the tree alone.

*

After half an hour of torment, Ye Sang was already late to school.

She was still holding the egg she didn’t finish and because she was running out of time, Ye Sang pondered and shoved the egg into her bag.

When she arrived at kindergarten, she bumped into Su Ruirui, who happened to be late too.

The little thing nodded and before she could react. Su Ruirui grabbed her and ran inside crazily.

“The teachers will scold us if we are late.”

He mumbled as they rushed inside.

The children finally sighed in relief after they arrived at their classroom.

Luckily they made it in time.

At this time, Ms. Liu walked into the room leisurely.

There was another little girl behind her, must be a new student too.

The little thing sighed in relief and hugged her bag as she curiously looked towards the teacher. Ms. Liu cleared her throat and smiled.

“My babies, there is another new student in our classroom today, are you happy?”

“Yes...”

All the children’s childish voices dragged on, which sounded like they weren’t interested at all.

Ms. Liu smiled awkwardly, knowing all these wealthy children were hard to serve. She ruffled Shen Yao’s hair and smiled, “Don’t mind them, they are just unhappy because they are going to have a test.”

Shen Yao was full of disdain.

Her voice was soft and arrogant as she lifted her chin up, “I don’t need them to like me.”

Good.

A young lady doesn’t need friends.

Ms. Liu smiled and pointed at the seat in the corner, “Can you sit at the back?”

All the other seats were full and only the spot in the back was empty.

If it was another kid, they wouldn’t agree to sit there but Shen Yao was different. She liked being quiet and hated those annoying kids in the class.