glitter | faygotecca

Start from the beginning

tyler went downstairs to see what andre was up to, seeing him switching the lights on.

"bro we done here, we let tyler get killed by the ghost. we fucking done."

"i got the ghost in a picture." deante added.

"you finally doing something for once." autumn mumbled.

"i love you too autumn."

"y'all was really fucked up for getting me killed. can't believe that." tyler giggled.

"it walked past me like three times in the basement i don't know how i didn't get hurt."

"maybe cause you're cute." tyler boldly said before blushing bright.

"oh, is that so?" andre smirked behind the mic, seeing the female character standing beside him.

he giggled, "well, that was interesting. another round?"

"yeah, that was fun just laughing at everyone." deante spoke.

soon after the stream, they both started contacting each other. andre really was feeling him, he liked him more than a friend.

tyler was really chill and laid back—more like an introvert. he didn't mind as that makes his personality.

tyler never really thought about andre looks. he thought he was really funny and flirtatious. but catching his face, he lowkey has a baby face.

"do you like sushi?"

"yeah, why?"

"i was thinking we can meet for some sushi." his voice raised up in the facetime, "if you have time this week."

he blushed, i'm really getting asked on a date!

"is wednesday fine? at 6?"

"yeah—no problem." andre smiled as he was excited about the date.

"okay, i'll see you there." tyler giggled before hiding his face. he hung up the call, getting up before spinning around in his pink skirt.

"i have a date!" tyler laughed on then hitting his head on the hall.

"ow." he hissed at the sensation.

a few months has passed. they announced each other liking to each other. the crew didn't mind as long as tyler was happy. the black and blonde man noticed that they were very protective over him for a reason he couldn't put his finger on.

he tried asking autumn which it was obvious he needed to shut down the conversation.

"why y'all so protective over tyler? i'm just wondering..."

"i really can't speak on it. it's technically personal." autumn spoke. "until tyler opens up to you, i really can't say."

"what you have to tell me that it's so bad. we known each other for months." andre said.

this is what autumn means about opening up more.

"it's not bad, it's just what you gonna accept me or not." tyler whispered, fixing his pink bunny socks that he always love to wear.

"i'm not judgemental, if it's something weird and horrible i would confront you about it, that's about it."

"then you might think this is weird then..." he frowned before andre trying to reassure him.

"baby no, please just talk to me. don't shut me out." andre frowned and rubbed his hand.

tyler sighed to continuation of biting his lip.

"...i'm trans." tyler whispered to him.

andre had a expression of being shocked before nodding in understanding.

"and i've been trans for 3 years, and i'm living my best life. a life that my childhood self would've wanted." tyler admitted, "but some people don't like this. they don't like for who i am and what i stand for. so..."

tyler started choking up, "a hate crime was done towards me. they stabbed me multiple around my legs and chest as i was trying to escape."

andre sadly hugged the boy as tears fall on his face.

"it was by the kids i went to school with. they bullied me because i looked and started dressing like a boy. i wouldn't put that on my worst enemy to be stabbed up." he wiped his nose, pulling away from the hug.

"they going to hell, hell has a special place for them you know," andre rubbed his back.

"i'm sorry that happened to you. that's fucked up, you're very nice to everyone. and i don't mind you're trans, i still think you're so pretty and funny."

tyler shyly smiled, "that's what i wanted to see. does your fans know?"

"not really, i would like them to know."

"i'm supporting anything you do. you should tell them since you told me."

"...are you going to be there?"

"do you-"

"yes please," tyler quickly said, crawling under him again.

the now black and blonde dread boy chuckled before cudding with him.

"i'm trans everyone." tyler spoke confidently for the first time in years.

"i thought i would've say it so loudly since i'm so quiet...but yeah...happy pride to me."

ngl i knew it.

I KNEW IT TOO

AW HAPPY PRIDE BABES

idc you still fine as fuck and play games very well

#real #bewhoyourareforyourpride

...AND THATS WHAT I SAID

all love hun 💕💕💕

tyler smiled at the chat, "thank you guys for supporting me. i didn't know i was gonna have a backbone of supporters. i thought y'all were just fold on me."

AND WE NOT PERIOD

...who said that?

we day 1's, forever!

"they diehards." andre added, rubbing his hand.

what's up wit y'all 🎤❓

y'all dating or something

i see a faygo x tyler book coming out soon 🫣

i ship this like this eats!

tyler blushed, "he's my boyfriend. he's actually the one that encouraged me to say the announcement. he makes me feel like..."

"gliiter." tyler smiled at him, intertwining his hand with his.

"we doing a collaboration soon on my twitch too. i'm hiimfaygo on twitch if you didn't know." andre waved to everyone.

"you look a dork when you do that."

"you look like even more like a dork when you eat the cream out the oreos."

"oh fuck you."

"i would love to." he smirked

tyler mushed his head away before laughing in love.