CHAPTER 16: AZKABHAN.

Start from the beginning

Felix: No I didn't do anything...

Dante: Rheyna, who did this to you?

Rheyna: N-nobody...

Dante: Darling tell me please.

Rheyna just shook her head while shedding tears. Dante pulled her into a hug. Dante glared at Felix who was standing there dumbfounded.

Dante: If I ever see you, lay your hands on her again. I will kick you out.

He said and he walked away with Rheyna. Felix called out to her but he stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Valinrina: Let them be my son.

She said and he signed heavily.

Felix: Mother I didn't do anything I swear!

Valinrina: I know son. But it's best if you just let them be for now. Talk to them tomorrow.

Felix signed and nodded.

(Meanwhile)

Rheyna was escorted to the room by King Dante. He pulled her into a tight hug.

Dante: Will you be okay?

Rheyna: Yes father.

Dante: Are you sure? You can sleep in our room I'm sure your mother wouldn't mind.

Rheyna: *Shakes her head* I'll be okay. Besides I have Felix-

Dante: Him? Do you really trust him?

Rheyna: Yes. He's my husband. Now goodnight father.

Dante: But-

Rheyna: Goodnight father.

Dante: *Sigh* Okay. Goodnight.

They hugged each other for a bit before Dante went to his room while Rheyna closed the door. She sat on the bed with a heavy sigh. She looked at her bandaged palm. She sniffed as she remembered what happened again. But a knock interrupted her thoughts, she turned around and saw Felix on the door. He entered the room and he sat beside her.

Felix: Rheyna...can you please tell me what happened?

Rheyna was shaking in her spot. She wants to tell him but she couldn't bring herself to tell the truth. Rheyna remained quiet. Felix sighed frustratedly.

Felix: Rheyna listen, I don't know what happened back there okay? So I need you to tell me what happened so that I can fix it.

Rheyna: I just...had an accident.

Felix: An accident? You call that an accident? Both of your palms are wounded and you call that an accident? And plus I saw no broken glass on the floor so you can't use the excuse 'accident'. Listen I want you to be honest please.

Rheyna: J-just an accident.

Felix scoffed in disbelief. He shook his head and he looked away. He stood up from the bed and looked at her sitting figure in disbelief.

Felix: Really? You're unbelievable. You know, after all these time I thought you changed. But it turns out you're still the same. I guess I was wrong. You haven't changed.

He said and left the room. When he left the room, she broke down in tears. Her tears falling like a river.

(Earlier)

Rheyna: Z-Zardoz?

Zardoz: Bingo!

Rheyna: W-what do you want?