Chapter 32 Scandal And Romance

"So how is Harry doing with the whole Cho situation?"

Y/N looks to Lavender. "Um, I don't know. I mean obviously his feelings aren't going to just go away, but I think he's doing fine. It's just a crush after all."

Parvati smirks and looks to her. "Says the girl that's ended up with both the guys she's had a crush on since she got here."

She rolls her eyes and smiles. "Oh my godric."

Each of the girls laugh at Patil's comment. 

Y/N sits in her dorm room with Hermione, Parvati, Lavender, Ginny, Katie, and Angelina

Y/N sits in her dorm room with Hermione, Parvati, Lavender, Ginny, Katie, and Angelina. As per usual, the six of them are just sitting there and talking. It's the usual stuff, the boys, the current drama, school assignments, and other stuff like that.

"Oh come on Y/N, we're all dying to know how on earth you ended up dating Draco Malfoy."

She looks to Parvati. "I'm not dating Draco Malfoy."

Katie has a curious look on her face. "He's not your boyfriend?"

"No. You think I'd let Pansy flirt with him if he was?"

Lavender questions. "Then who is he to you?"

They all seem to look at her, wondering how she's going to respond. Even Ginny and Hermione, who especially have disdain for him.

She smirks and blushes a bit. "He's... the guy I kiss whenever I'm feeling like it."

Y/N, Angelina, Katie, Lavender, and Parvati laughs at the description.

After a second, Ginny comes up and says something. "So, how do you know where you stand with him?

"I don't. It's just simple right now, to be honest. Like the other day, I walked up to him in the library and asked him to come help me with something. I pulled him out to the corridor and started kissing him."

Katie smirks. "Well you aren't shy."

Angelina chimes in. "What do you do when you aren't kissing?"

Y/N can't help but blush. "Why am I being put on the hot seat?"

"Because you have the most interesting love life."

She looks to Lavender. "That's not true. Angelina's going out with Fred, ask her questions."

Parvati looks to Angelina. "Okay then. How are things with Fred?"

The girl looks uncomfortable. "Um... good.."

Everyone stares at her and the room's gone silent.

Eventually, Katie looks back to Y/N. "Well anyways, what do you do with Malfoy."

She rolls her eyes. "I don't know. We do whatever we feel like. One time, we took his friends and placed them in front of trees, with apples on their heads. And I threw throwing knives at the apples."