Chapter 14 The Other Side

Y/N looks over to the person, calling her name. She already knows who's calling her by the sound of their voice. It's not someone who she expected to speak to her in Hogsmeade. On the contrary, it's the last person she thought would speak with her. So she already expects that this isn't going to be a pleasant interaction.

She looks over at the Slytherin guy. "What do you want, Goyle?"

He's followed by Crabbe and Blaise

He's followed by Crabbe and Blaise. Seems that the three of them are in the mood for some trouble. Crabbe and Goyle are idiots, but they're strong and they're bullies. Blaise, on the other hand, isn't as much a brute or a bully. He's still rude and has a cruelty about him, but often takes a high horse when it comes to how he treats others. He looks down on people, a little more like Draco in that sense. He differs in the sense that he's not one to pick fights or take part in verbal attacks, but he's always willing to back up his friends.

Goyle approaches her in the middle of of Hogsmeade, shamelessly. "Just thought we'd come say hello. Tell us Sparks, is it true you broke it off with Weasley?"

"What do you care?"

"Ooh, someone's in a bad mood today."

She rolls her eyes. "Goyle, go away. I didn't come to Hogsmeade to be harassed by the likeliness of you."

Crabbe interrupts. "What's wrong Y/N, feeling a bit irritated?"

"Yeah, actually. I am."

"Just tell the truth. Did you break up with Weasley?"

Y/N is extremely annoyed. "Yes, okay. Are you happy now?"

Goyle cuts back into the conversation. "So Sparks, What will you ever do now that you don't have your protector?"

Crabbe scoffs. "He didn't seem to be her protector on the night of the World Cup."

"What's do you mean, protector?"

"Oh nothing, just that you don't have someone to help you if something bad happens." Goyle comments.

Y/N looks up at him. "I can take care of myself, thanks."

She turns around and is about to walk away, but someone gets in her way. "You sure about that, Y/N? Because it seemed you weren't able to take care of yourself when it really mattered."

"You mean I couldn't take care of myself in a fight against multiple death eaters that Voldemort trusted as his warriors? Oh yeah, I must be weak then. Now leave me alone, Pansy. In fact all of you can just back off."

Y/N begins to walk away again, but someone stops her again. Crabbe grabs her on the side of her shoulders and pushes her back. "Where do you think you're going?"

She's pushed towards Goyle and he does the same to her, only this time, she falls to the ground.

She looks up from the ground at the Slytherins, laughing at her. It's not something that makes her sad, it makes her more annoyed. Y/N came to Hogsmeade to get away from her issues at the school, not to have more issues away from the schools. She wonders where McGonagall or any of the teachers are at this moment. And how no one's even noticed what's going on.