Chapter 5 Here We Go Again

"Y/N, can you bring me my hairbrush, it's in my bag over there." Sierra says.

Y/N walks over to her mom's bag and opens it to look inside. "Which pocket is it in, the back one?"

Her mother calls "No no no, don't open-"

"Oh....my....god..... Mom, is this real?"

Y/N pulls a pregnancy test out of her mom's bag. The test is clearly marked that whoever used it is in deed pregnant. She can not believe that she went looking for a brush and found this instead.

 She can not believe that she went looking for a brush and found this instead

Her mother nods after a second of silence. ".....yes... I'm pregnant..."

Y/N walks over to sit on the bed next to Sierra. "Aren't you a little... old to be pregnant?"

"I'm only thirty-five, love. It's a perfectly normal age to have a baby."

"So.... is this happening? Are we happy about this?.... Does dad know?!" Y/N's mind is spiraling slightly.

"Shhh." Her mom whispers. "Not yet. I'm happy about this.. are you?"

"Are you kidding?"

Sierra looks extremely nervous to know what her daughter's about to say next. While Y/N is aware that a lot is going to change, she knows that her parents are going to be happy to have a baby. There's nothing she can do that would make more sense than the choice she makes. Y/N immediately sits up along with her mom and the two of them hug. They just sit there hugging in a pure euphoric state of mind. 

A call follows Daniel into the room. "Are you two ready?"

Y/N hides the test behind her back. "Yep, we're good to go."

"Let's go." Her mom cheers.

The three of them head out of the room. Y/N thinks to herself about what she's about to do as they head out. It almost feels as a betrayal to be getting a new wand. The one she had before was so important and had so much attached to it. A whole story and a children's legend was attached to it. She got this special wand that was just for her, and it's gone in a second. She walks down the stairs, feeling both apprehensive and excited about this.

In her mind, there's a constant though in her head about it. What will her knew wand look like? Will this wand enhance her abilities the same way the golden one did? Will she feel the same about this wand that she felt the way about her first one?

"Y/N.... Y/N!"

She looks up, leaving her thoughts. "Sorry, I was just thinking."

Her mom hands her the floo powder. "No need to worry about it love."

Y/N grabs the powder and stands in the marble fire place. Her mind is flooded by thoughts.

She calls. "DIAGON ALLEY." As she throws it down.