Chapter 11 Keep Breathing

One Weeks Later

"SOFIA!!!"

"AVADA KADAVRA."

Y/N gasps for air as she sits up in her bed. She inhales and exhales, trying to get a hold of the moment. It's becoming to be a problem more and more for her. She's surprised that none of the girls have woken up from her waking up in the past week. The three of them seem to be deep sleepers, which is good because they don't wake up too easy. But it's also a con when Y/N has to wake Lavender and Parvati up in the morning. Hermione gets up every morning on her own account, but the other two so far have had to be woken up by them.

After getting herself together, Y/N gets up and out of bed. She walks over to the mirror on the wall. It's a big, golden framed mirror that looks like it's out of a fairy tale. There are two of them in the dorm, one's on the side of the room where Hermione and Y/N's bed is and the other's on Parvati and Lavender's. 

She reaches over to the dresser and opens her jewelry box. Y/N opens the box and grabs the necklace that Fred gave her. The golden locket shimmers in the sunlight that gleams through the window. The heart shaped jewel on it looks like something out of a Gringott's vault. Y/N opens the locket to see the moving picture of her and Fred. It's like being back there to that moment. The moment where for the first time, they truly saw each other. Saw each other's soul and mind for who they are.

Y/N closes the locket and ties it around her neck. She decides to go on a walk outside, where her favorite season lies. What could be better than to go outside for the morning when it's the Autumn. 

She ties her hair back into a ponytail and puts on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. As well as a pair of sneakers that are a bit worn out. Truth be told, the hoodie isn't Y/N's, she stole it from Fred when he left it in the common room. It's red and comfy. That's why she likes it, it feels more comfortable than most clothes. It also makes her feel close to Fred. She's felt a bit far from him recently, so it helps to keep that feeling suppressed.

Y/N walks down the stairs into the common room. It's quiet and empty, but something interrupts that. She looks over to the couch by the fire to see Fred and George. They seem to be writing something. Y/N immediately knows what they're doing. The two are drafting a letter to Ludo Bagman, asking him to give them the money he owes them. The twins have convinced themselves that Bagman gave them the disappearing money on accident. Y/N doesn't feel the same way though. She knew from the moment she spoke to him that he was shifty and sly. Fred and George however, didn't see it because they're used to being the shifty ones.

"Are you two working on that letter still?"

Fred looks over and almost answers, but he's caught off guard.

"What?"

"Is that my hoodie?" He asks.

She smiles and gives a slight nod. "Maybe."

"