Chapter 4 Collateral Damage

'Y/N!!! Y/N!!!'

'DON'T BE A HERO!!!'

'HELLO!!! IS ANYONE IN THERE!!!'

'SOFIA!!!'

'AVADA KADAVRA'

'CRUCIO'

'DIFFINDO'

Screaming fills the hospital wing as Y/N wakes up, caused by the constant dreaming of the events at the World Cup. She's feeling pain and burning as she sits up from the bed, swiftly.  Fred, Hermione, Arthur, Molly, Harry and Ron rush to her bed side, along with a doctor.

  Fred, Hermione, Arthur, Molly, Harry and Ron rush to her bed side, along with a doctor

Y/N's breathing fast as the screaming finally stops. At least she knows her lungs are in tact.

"Y/N! You're awake!" Fred says, sitting down next to her.

She rushes up onto her knees and hugs him tight. At this point, there's no greater comfort than him. Then again, she's not seeing her mother or father.

"Young man, she needs to lay down." The doctor tells him.

Y/N lays back down into the bed, per his request. "What's going on?"

The doctor answers. "You sustained some serious lacerations to the arms and blows to the head while at the Quidditch World Cup, Miss Sparks. You also seem to have gone through some resisting to something."

"The Cruciatus curse." She mutters.

"What?!" Hermione's is stunned, like everyone else.

"I remember them saying the words 'crucio'. I read about it in a book at Hogwarts. WAIT."

"What is it? Fred asks.

Y/N begins tearing up. "What happened to Sofia's body? They killed her, the hooded figures. With the killing curse."

Arthur answers. "The Ministry found her while searching the grounds. Did you know her?"

She shakes her head. "No. We just spoke a few times throughout the day. I saw her dueling one of those people and then she was gone. I ran up and attacked the person, but was ambushed by others."

"Oh my goodness." Molly mutters to herself.

"So are my parents on the way yet?"

"They had to finish up some thing, but they'll get here tomorrow." Arthur explains.

"While all the getting caught up is important, it's best to keep calm. Y/N, you'll be fine, but we want you to stay a few days to keep an eye on you. From what we know, you'll be able to go home the day before the Hogwarts Express leaves. And you can go to Hogwarts with everyone else, but you need to take it easy. No lifting heavy objects, no intense physical activity." The doctor explains.