Chapter 3 The Crossfire

The group walks up the stairs, through the stadium. Their heading up more and more.

"Blimey, Dad! How far up are we?" Ron complains.

A voice calls to them. "Well, put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to know."

They look down to see Lucius Malfoy, followed by Draco.

"Father and I are in the Minister's Box. My personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge, himself."

"Don't boast, Draco. There's no need with these people."

Y/N glares at Lucius. "The Minster's Box. Well now I know where to send the storm cloud. Don't be too surprised if your feeling electrified."

Arthur grabs Y/N's shoulder. "Don't get into an argument here."

They begin turning around, but Lucius' cane snatches Y/N's hand. "Do enjoy yourself, will you? While you can."

They start heading up the stairs once more. On the way there, the walk is interrupted by a man. A tall, security looking man.

He walks up to Y/N and whispers something into her ear.

She gives an odd look and Arthur asks. "What is it?"

The security guy looks to Mr. Weasley. "The Elemental Witch has been requested at the Minister's Box."

Fred looks confused. "Why?"

"He's not going to disclose that information." Arthur tells him. "Go ahead, Y/N."

The security guy leads Y/N down the stairs. It's an extremely long walk, but at least it's a decline. They're going down the scaffolding for ages before they make it to a box.

On the way, Y/N asks. "What's this about?"

"I don't ask questions, I follow orders."

She rolls her eyes at the mundane response.

When they arrive at the Minister's Box, she finds a group of people. Probably very important people of high jobs and status. Along the bunch are the Malfoys. Y/N's never seen Lucius Malfoy, she's surprised by how long his hair is. Narcissa is someone she has seen before in Wiltshire. She saw her from afar as she was walking past the Malfoy's house.

Y/N's greeted by someone. "Y/N Sparks, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Cornelius, Cornelius Fudge. The Minister of Magic."

Y/N notices the Malfoys are looking at her.

"It's an honor to meet you, Minister." She stays cordial and shakes the man's hand.

He motions someone in front of them. "Smile for the camera."