Chapter 6 Everything's Complicated

Zoe Lawson P.O.V

"How could you just give out information on our Alpha like that?" I questioned Theo.

"Your Alpha." Theo corrected.

"Besides, why are you arguing? I practically saved your life." He retorted.

"Yet you put our Alpha's life in danger, it's called being a traitor." I responded.

He stood up from his bed. "I am a traitor? He betrayed his clan! I followed his every move, and, in the end, it costed me everything."

"Look at me! I would have rather been a marine risking my life for the country than being this filthy creature." He says.

"Is it so bad?" I asked.

"What?" He looked at me.

"Being a werewolf, have you even tried your new abilities?" I queried.

He just stood there. "I would not enjoy being something I was forced to be."

"When is the last time you shifted?" I inquired.

He was silent as he simply looked down, clenching his jaw.

"If you refuse your wolf long enough, he will take over by force." I warned.

He then looked over at me, fuming. "I will not let that happen."

I walked over to the door. "Let me show you." I told.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Show me what?"

"How to control your wolf." I answered.

He scoffed. "So, what, are we friends now?"

"You can either do something about the situation at hand or bitch about your pity past, what's it going to be?" I asked feeling impatient with his attitude.

He sighed before walking over and opened the door. "Don't make me regret this." He speaks.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

I groaned as I heard the news over the phone.

"What's wrong?" Lilith asked as she was nursing our baby.

"Lucifer." I simply said.

"Always have happening around him huh." She told.

"It's not like he is asking for it." I responded as I stood up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Lilith questioned.

"I have to go see what I can do." I replied.

"You're always being there; this was what got us apart in the first place." She argued.

"Look, I am just going to check on the details of the situation and I'll be back. I promise." I assured.

"Remember you're a father too, I don't want to be raising a child by myself if anything happens to you." She spoke as I slowly closed the door behind me.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

"You know you're watching me like a hawk and it's making me uncomfortable." Alucard noted as he was inspecting Leia whilst sitting on the carpeted floor, checking on her teeth.

"You gave me reasons to do so and why are you checking on her teeth?" I questioned.

"She hasn't gotten her fangs out and she looks to be over a year now." He explained.

"She's part wolf too and... she's actually only three months and two weeks old." I told.

"I know... and that's quite interesting because vampires age really slow, a human's six years is equivalent to one for us." He told.

"I think the werewolf gene reversed that aspect because you age the same as humans and instead of aging slow, your children are aging faster. Hence, by the time they are six years old, they would physically be eighteen." He finished.

"They're not going to live long, are they?" I questioned, my voice becoming low at the end of that question as I felt a ball being stuck at my throat for forming those words.

"I don't know, maybe if they choose only to be one." He suggested.

"What do you mean?" I queried.

"Either they become a complete vampire or werewolf and silence the other part. With that they either become immortal or they'll grow at a normal pace." He elucidated.

"Can you do this?" I questioned.

"Me?" He scoffed.

"No." He answered.

"But I might know a witch who might be able to help." He told.

Lorraine Farenheights Tepes P.O.V

I feel restless and I do not know why.

"What happened there? I'm your sister yet you never want to seem to talk about it." Lucinda pointed out.

"It's complicated." I told.

"Too complicated that you can't even tell me?" She asks.

"Look, everything just happened so fast." I said.

"You don't seem alright." She professed.

I sighed.

"Maybe its because I'm not." I told.

"Why?" She asks.

"Someone there declared me as their soulmate." I told.

"Vampires don't have soulmates." She responded.

"I know! It's just, I was his lover, in a previous life or so." I replied.

"Do you have any feelings for him?" She questions.

"No!"

"I don't know?"

"Maybe?"

"It's just complex." I sighed.

"So, what, you want to go back there?" She inquired.

"You're already betrothed, mom had already scheduled for you to meet him tomorrow, what are you going to do?" She enquired.

"In mind, I understand that this is my duty, but at heart, I really don't know." I answered.

Zoe Lawson P.O.V

"Take off your clothes." I instructed.

"That dry?" Theo smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to walk back to the accommodation naked?" I asked.

He heaved off his shirt from his body and was starting to unbuckle his belt.

"How did you find these woods anyway?" He asked as he looked around.

"I asked permission from the Alpha." I answered.

"What Alpha?" He questioned looking at me baffled.

"This is the property of Hell Sing pack, you refused to come meet them, remember?" I tried jogging his memory.

He took off his pants, leaving himself in his boxers. "Am I supposed to take this off too?"

"No, you can keep it, just be sure to stack up your boxers soon." I told but I knew my cheeks were turning red.

"I want you to think of your wolf, give him access to take over your body." I guided.

He closed his eyes and I noticed fur starting to sprout out his skin before it was gone, and he opened his eyes breathing heavily panting.

"I can't do it, it's too much, I feel sucked towards the back of my mind." He speaks.

"I need to be in control." He continued.

I walked towards his figure. "Just trust me, I'll transform with you if it helps." I assured.

He sighed before nodding and closed his eyes, trying again.

This time I could see that he gave away his control for his wolf to take over.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters