She sniffled as a few stray tears fell to the chair, "I know. I just feel like I'm not going to m—"

Emmy knelt down in front of her, "Hey, you can't talk like that, okay? Vas a estar bien." The FaceTime call was accepted and fetal surgeon's face appear on the screen, "Oh my god, Arizona. Her water broke."

Arizona frowned and Emmy could see the fear in her eyes even through the screen, Emmy already knew this was a bad situation but the blonde's expression didn't help to alleviate any of her worries.

"What? Are you sure?" Arizona worriedly asked.

Jo nodded frantically, "Yup, pretty sure. She's like eight or so centimeters."

"Are you guys on the way to the hospital?"

They all glanced at each other, it wasn't a possibility as of now.

"Uh, no."

Arizona was flabbergasted, for some third year surgical residents, they weren't bright, "What are you doing? Get her to a hospital now?"

"See that's the problem... we're about two-ish hours from shore and we're in a boat." Emmy explained.

"More like a small yacht." Jo corrected.

Arizona couldn't fathom why they would be anywhere near the ocean right now.

"Have you contacted the national guard or any emergency services?"

Emmy nodded, "Yes, the Captain just called them but they're going to take a little while to reach us."

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Do you have an emergency kit. Most boast are required to have one." Arizona told, "It should have an ambulance bag, they definitely won't have a NICU sized one but you'll have to do with the child size one until help arrives."

"That it," Saying Emmy was unsatisfied, would be the understatement of the century, "Aren't you supposed to be some sort of neonatal genius? You literally gave us nothing."

Arizona scoffed, "There isn't much I can help with if I'm not there, not to mention the fact that you three on a boat in the middle of the ocean."

Realizing how bitchy she sounded, Emilia apologized, "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I'm just-I'm worried about Gigi."

"I know... don't cut the umbilical cord when the first baby is born. The cord still brings oxygen to them even after birth so you shouldn't need to use the ambu bag."

"What do we do after?" Jo asked.

"Pray the contractions stop until help comes, maybe use some fishing line and stitch her cervix up."

Gisele rolled her eyes, "No one is doing anything to me out here. No cutting me open or stitching me closed."

Was it a little selfish and self absorbed that Gisele didn't want to go through the pain and trauma of being cut open without anesthesia(yes, maybe a lot) but she wasn't April and she definitely wouldn't beg for someone to do it or her, not even if it meant it would save the lives of her unborn children.