AUTHOR NOTE

WELCOME ALL OF YOU 🌸

This book is now being edited or has been edited!
It depends on when you're reading it. I'm also a human so if I made any mistakes, then point out those. It'll be great to know your point of view about this story. But please don't be too harsh to anyone.

Ex or Next is just a random thought of mine, it means that I definitely unaware about the fact that how the plot will go on. So, this story might gone through into many edit.

Just by seeing the title of this story, I hope you already came to know about the plot. Ok! Not fully but half?
In this story, Jeon Jungkook is your ex. Then it really meant that you both aren't good for each other? And that's why you two broke the string of love!?
No, you two were too good for each other. But sometimes good things are fall apart. When you can't even imagine that could happen. That what happened between Areum
(y/n) and Jungkook.

Some unrealistic thoughts and misunderstandings took a major part into their relationship and suddenly the house of cards fall apart. It seems like they both are too close but oceans apart. But somehow, life itself gives them both a chance!

Do they grab it and changed their fate?
Or it'll be just a broken heart?

It's a fiction story. So, don't take any character seriously. There is no similarity between the characters in reality. I hope you can understand it. I hope I can write well for all of you. You can hate them or you can love them. It's all upto you. But do not project any kind of bad feeling towards the actual members.

Lastly, I love you and happy reading!

- Neha 🦋

- Neha 🦋

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

05.08.22