31

We jumped up.

Rayna started giggling "I definitely didn't expect to find you two here like this."

"What's up, Rayna?" Ja'Zaye spoke.

"Hm, I should be asking you."

I chimed in. "Rayna, it's not what it looks like."

"Yes it is, Cry Baby! You were in here getting your lesbianism on and I ain't mad at you." She said letting out a laugh.

Ja'Zaye told me
"Don't forget what we talked about." As she walked out.

Rayna gave a devious smile "aw, what did you guys talk about? Are you two a thing?"

"No!" I answered.

"Well that hickey on your neck says otherwise."

I grabbed my back in embarrassment.

"Look, Rayna. I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean anything by what I said."

"I know you didn't. I'm sorry for being a b**ch."

We leaned in for a hug and I could hear her sniff me.

"Have you been smoking?"

"Oh, GOD! You can smell it?"

"Yeah!" She said smiling.

We sat down and talked about her night. I loved hearing these stories. Almost felt like I was watching a show. She didn't mention what she saw between Ja'Zaye and I. Maybe she could sense my embarrassment. We talked until we got sleepy. I remember laying down and still talking but don't remember falling asleep. I was awakened by the vibration from under my pillow.

I jumped up and looked around, then I remembered the cell phone. I quickly answered.

"Hello?" I answered in a sleepy voice and hoarse from smoking.

The voice on the phone belonged to a man.
"Do you have a pen?"

"Mhmm." I answered.

"Okay, 20 minutes after breakfast count at 5:50a.m, go to laundry and in the 6th machine underneath a pile of clothes, you'll find the box. Stay in laundry for 15 minutes and then proceed to take box to the desired destination. Got it?"

"Yes." I whispered.

Once I hung the phone up, I immediately text the instructions over to Ja'Zaye. I sat in complete shock, I couldn't believe this. "Maybe it's the weed." I started thinking. I am not going crazy, I'd heard that voice too many times, it was Mitch!