9

I screamed to the top of my lungs. Not giving a damn what they would do to me. I have nothing else to lose at this point. I was carried away by the officer and threw into a cell.

"B***h, what is wrong with you? Griffin asked. "You're a lot more stupid than I thought." she laughed. She stood there laughing at me. I am falling apart and this soulless b***h is laughing at me.

"Give her a break, Griffin." Mitch suggested

"Shut up, church boy. She's a murderer and I have no sympathy for her. Truth be told, the only reason I haven't choked her up is because of the little bastard she's carrying."

My blood started boiling, I was so mad. I balled up my fist. She looked at me with tears rolling down my face.
"Try it, give me a reason to finally slap the s**t out of you." she said

"That's enough. Let's go." Mitch instructed.

He helped me up and walked me back to the prison van. I cried the whole ride back. I didn't say much that evening. I didn't have the strength to talk. Rayna tried to get me to eat, I couldn't. I couldn't help but to think of what would happen to my daughter if Keith actually got her. I had no guarantee of paternity, so I couldn't dispute his claim. It was between him and the guy, I had murdered. I used protection with Angel. He's punishing me. GOD is punishing me for going against my marriage. I should have left Keith when I found out he cheated. I stayed and now I have destroyed my life.

Even if I were to tell the courts that there is a possibility that my daughter isn't Keith's, they wouldn't take my word or my mother's over his. I'm f****d.

I cried myself to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night with excruciating side pains. Felt like needles were being pushed into my flesh. I rolled over and felt like I had peed on myself. I pulled myself up and walked over to the toilet. I wiped and the tissue had blood on it.

"Rayna, RAYNA!" I screamed

"Yes?" She groaned in a sleepy manner.

"HELP! Something is wrong."

"What's wrong?"

"Blood! There's blood." I cried.

"Oh s**t!" She screamed while jumping down off of the top bunk.

"HELP! HELP! YOU MOTHERF***ERS GET IN HERE FAST, SHE'S BLEEDING." She screamed through the cell door.

She ran over to me.
"Alright, cry baby. Just breathe, I'm right here."