30

Page 30

Ja'Zaye started looking around the cell.

I started looking too.
"What are you looking for?"

"A safe zone. A place to hide your phone when you aren't in here or during a shake down."

She climbed on Rayna's bunk and started adjusting the tiles in the ceiling. She found one that was suitable.
"This one!" She said

"So, what do I do?"

"You turn it off, get up here and hide it and that's it. No science behind it."

She climbed back down and sat on my bunk.
"So, how you feel being on the wild side?"

"Terrified." I said as we both let out a laugh.

"This will ease your mind." She assured me while presenting a blunt.

"Here?" I said in shock.

"Yeah, the door is closed." She fired it up and took a pull.

"Come here." She instructed me to move closer as she turned the blunt around to blow me a gun."

We smoked and we talked and we laughed. Before I knew it, I was high and feeling good. I started to flirt with Ja'Zaye and rub my fingers through her waist length dreads.

"Chill, before we relive our shower moment in here."

I smiled. "Oh, well maybe I should keep going." I said while sitting on her lap.

She grabbed me around my waist, I leaned in and started kissing her and could feel myself melting as she kissed me back. She flipped over and was now on top of me. I wrapped my legs around her tightly, almost as if my life depended on it. As the kissing grew intense, she reached down in my pants and started caressing my cl*toris. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I started touching her back. Grabbing on her neck, and reaching under her shirt to grab her breasts. I squeezed her nipples and proceeded to stick my hand in her pants. She was so warm and wet down there. I pulled my hand from her p***y and placed it in my mouth and started back kissing her. The passion was rising as we grew more and more h*rny.

The door swung open, it was Rayna.