051

chapter fifty one: vecna/henry/one/devil

rebecca tried running away but once she started running, she ended up back in her dad's cabin.

"hi, pumpkin." she heard making her head turn.

she looked at the person sitting in the chair, it was her father.

"daddy?" rebecca said as tears built up in her eyes.

she knew he wasn't real, but she couldn't help but feel emotional. she hadn't heard his voice in so long.

meanwhile, steve was shaking both rebecca and nancy. they needed to get them out of their trance.

"beck, just stay with me. stay with me, okay? nancy! whatever you guys are doing up there, hurry up!" steve shouted up to erica.

erica ran over to the others to tell them.

"steve says you need to hurry!" erica told them.

"yeah? no shit!" dustin shouted.

"we're trying. we can't find anything." max said.

"seriously, what is all this shit?" robin asked.

"i mean, what are you even looking for?" eddie asked her.

"madonna, blonde, bowie, beatles? music! we need music!" robin said in a panic.

"this is music!" eddie argued taking a tape from robin's hands.

"rebecca, why didn't you rescue me? you just let me die." her father said as he stood up and walked towards her.

"what? no... i-i never meant to lose you." rebecca said panicking.

she let the emotions get to her but she started to think clearly. she looked up at her father and saw his eyes turn red.

"you're not real." rebecca said picking up a piece of broken wood and stabbing him in the neck.

rebecca took the opportunity to run as fast as she could. she needed to save nancy.

"nancy! nancy!" rebecca shouted as she looked around trying to find her.

"you won't find her now." vecna said.

vecna had let nancy go and she got out of her trance. she fell to the ground and steve checked on her.

"hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. it's okay. it's okay. it's okay. it's okay." steve said as nancy panted.

nancy looked up and she saw that rebecca was in a trance.

"rebecca." nancy said getting up on her feet.

"she thought she could save you." steve said.

rebecca started floating which made them all panic.