Chapter 53: The Kamisato Clan

??? (3rd Person Pov)

W: Who would have imagined that Inazuma was in a whole separate plane from us?

W, Barghest, Melusine, Baobhan, Enyo, and the others were perched on top of Rayquaza (in her true form), who was swiftly ascending to the sky.

Enyo: Even though it is in another dimension, it is nevertheless somewhat connected to our one.

Barghest: That's correct, which is why Rayquaza has access to that dimension.

Enyo: No, Rayquaza's ability to traverse realms is only a result of her divinity; her divine abilities provide her the freedom to do so.

W: Which means you can as well.

Enyo: I can, but the primordial force would shred your bodies to pieces if I got you to pass through one of my vortexes, so we have to employ Rayquaza to get there.

W: I see, but does that imply that Aether can pass through one of your vortexes to get there?

Aether was lying on Rayquaza's back behind them when they all turned to look at him. Enyo approached him and kneeled down in front of him.

Enyo: You're correct that Aether can withstand the power of my vortexes, but it's only because when I was locked inside of him, his body organically adapted to my primordial energy.

W: Right... 

For a few moment, there was silence before Barghest raised a concern that had been on everyone's mind.

Barghest: By the way, when we reach Inazuma what are we actually going to do?

Mélusine: Oh right... how exactly are we supposed to get in direct contact with the Mei clan's leader is a good point.

They all turned to gaze at Enyo, who didn't appear very alarmed by the question at hand as she regarded them all and grinned.

Enyo: Simple, as long as I'm there, we can easily see Ei; in fact, I anticipate that she already knows we're headed there way.

Barghest: You talk about this head as though you've met them before.

Enyo: Well, millions of years ago, I did engage in a fight with the Mei clan.

Barghest: Of course...

Rayquaza: Stand your ground you lot, we're going to reach Inazuma soon. 

As Rayquaza picked up speed and headed straight for the ground at Mach 40, she began to emit a green aura. A vortex sprang up as Rayquaza smashed into it, and she and everyone else on her back vanished altogether.

---------------

??? (3rd Person Pov)

Morgan, BB, Arjuna, and Alcides were all seated around a cave, with Morgan and BB sitting together and Arjuna and Alcides sitting together.

BB: This is going to be more difficult than we anticipated...

Arjuna: She's correct; with each battle he prevails, he grows stronger and stronger, and he'll soon be stronger than us.

Alcides: That is why we must eliminate him while we still have the opportunity.

Arjuna: True, but someone had the opportunity and failed...

Arjuna and Alcides both gaze towards Morgan, who is looking at the floor, oblivious to their stares.

Arjuna: So what's your excuse, Morgan?