"Fine. I go eat." He said getting up and walking to the door. "I love you." He said turning to look at her. Her eyes widened. She almost forgot that they established their love for each other the day before.

"I love you too. Now go eat boo." She said holding onto the door handle tighter.

He smiled satisfied then left out of the room closing the door behind him. She went over to the door and locked it. "You can come out now Nila." She said taking her robe off and grabbing some shorts out of her drawer.

"Why is he here?" Nila asked walking out of the bathroom.

"I don't know.. Because he can, he said he wanted more time with me." She said putting on a tank top. "Come on. You gotta leave."

"Why? I didn't even finish your massage. Make him leave so we can have our alone time." Nila said crossing her arms and walking toward Aaliyah.

"Alone time? We were just chilling Nila, I'm not your girlfriend, we don't need alone time." Aaliyah said bluntly.

Nila scoffed. "Yeah any other nigga you were with you'd choose me over him. I know you're lying when you say you love him." She slipped her feet into her sandals and grabbed her purse.

"You don't know how I feel, so shut up. Let's go, you need to leave." Aaliyah said opening the door and walking downstairs then peeking to see if the twins were in the kitchen. Aaliyah quickly and quietly led Nila downstairs to the front door but as soon as she touched the doorknob, both twins popped into the living room.

"Who is that?" Larry said holding a plateful of food.

"Who are you?" Laurent asked standing behind Larry, staring the girl down.

"Who are you?" Nila asked with an attitude.

He walked closer and looked at Aaliyah then back to Nila. "Aye, we need to be clear! Who are you? Why are you here?"

"I'm Nila, and I was here spending time with my-"

"I'm not your girlfriend. Dammit get out!" Aaliyah said starting to get angry.

"You.. That's her?"

"Who is that?" Larry said eating some bacon. He still didn't know what was going on.

Aaliyah tried to push Nila out of the house because the longer she was there, the more she would hear from Lau. She walked Nila to her car and made sure everything was clear.

"Me and you are just friends, so you have to stop calling me your girlfriend." She was very exasperated with the whole situation.

"Yeah sure.. I'll see you later babe." Nila said then left. Aaliyah rolled her eyes and walked back into the house. Larry, as expected, was eating and Lau was just sitting there. She walked straight up the stairs and to her room. Two days in a row she had petty problems with Laurent and she knew there would be more as soon as he came upstairs to talk to her. She laid face down on the bed wishing she was somewhere alone. Like in the jungle, on a secluded island or something. There was a soft knock at the door followed by silence. "Come in.." She said quietly.

Larry slowly walked in and seen how she laid there and didn't even turn to look at who it was coming through the door. "Why are you sad?"

"I'm not." She turned her head to the side to reply.

"Then why you here lay like this and act sad?" He asked.

"Larry.."

"How you know it's me?" He asked finishing his sausage.

"Your voice is higher than his." She stated sitting up and turning toward him.

"Aaliyah who was that girl, why you say you not her girlfriend?"