"Well, well. Isn't it the loverbirds themselves." She spoke with a laugh, Newt made his way towards the girl and pulled her to his embrace, "thank you." He whispered in her ear.

She hugged him back with a frown, "let me guess, for making you live, I will not lose my best friend and you know that, Newt. But I'm glad you're well." She replied with a small smile making him hug her tighter.

Without her, he will probably in heaven watching over them by now.

Thomas soon made his way towards the black-haired girl and did tbe same thing everyone did, except once he hugged her, as he was about to sit on his knees begging for her to forgive him, Asterin immediately stopped him from doing such thing, shaking her head slightly.

"Thomas, stop being a dumbass, you look dumb as fuck right now, that's very unusual of you, you better keep those knees clean, you're gonna need them to propose to your boyfriend." She helped him up with a smirk watching as he blushes a deep red.

Newt rolling his eyes clearly done but she could see the small smile tugged on the corner of his lips, his ears red.

"Yes, ma'am."

•°•

There was a bonfire to celebrate for Asterin's bravery, she still didn't know about her being the leader, but tonight she will.

She was basically a queen ready for her coronation, Asterin sat beside Newt listening to Vince's speech, she wasn't a huge fan of parties and never will in fact but maybe only tonight.

Her hand never leaving Minho's as she took a sip of a beer Jorge handed her. Newt had his hand also intertwined with Thomas who sat beside his boyfriend thighs brushing together, she leaned her head against Minho's shoulder finally feeling the warmth she used to love and adore before he was taken.

"We have come a long way together. So many have sacrificed so much to make this place possible. Your friends, and your family." Brenda turned to look at Frypan who was already staring at her at the mention of 'family', "you are my family." She whispered leaning towards him.

Frypan blushed and leaned his head on top of hers with a wide smile.

"So here's to the ones who couldn't be here, here's to the friends we lost." Everyone raised their drinks.

"This place is for you, it's for all of us. But this, this is for them. So in your own time, in your own way, come make your peace. And welcome to the Safe Haven!" Everyone started cheering, laughing and welcoming each other.

Vince turned to look at Asterin and gestured for him to come towards him, her eyes widened as she shook her head, not liking the idea of people staring at her but they will eventually since she's stunning.

She looked at Minho who was already smiling reassuringly at her, "I can't.." she whispered, "yes you can baby, now go." He spoke pecking her lips and gesturing for her to go to Vince.

She sighed giving him her beer, making her way towards Vince who smiled warmly at her making her nod back at him, "this girl here- sorry I meant woman, is Asterin, the woman who saved many people and helped us in everything, she is a strong, very smart and a confident woman."

Asterin smiled at the mention of him calling her a woman and powerful even if she only is 17 years old, but oh well, she deserves it.

"She was sent to the maze alone with more than 50 guys and not one of them decided to disrespect her knowing how powerful she is and how murderous she can be, she burned WICKED's building and found the cure."

'Damn, right I did that.' She thought watching as the gladers smiled proudly at her, Minho had a smirk in the corner if his lips making her look away with red cheeks.

"Now, we welcome our new leader." Everyone started cheering and chanting her name as she stared at Vince in disbelief, "ayo what? Me. The leader of this place." She couldn't believe it and watched as Vince nodded at her lifting his drink.

"Holy shit." Happiness sparkled in her dark brown eyes as she thanked Vince with a wide grin that made her cheek redden, "just to let y'all now that I will be the worst leader cause i will be harsh as fuck, so apologize and warn you."

With that everyone started cheering louder and started congratulating her.
Minho soon made his way towards his girlfriend after everyone went to eat, he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her towards him, her lips pressed against his lovingly.

Her eyes fluttering shut as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer with their lips still moving in a slow rythm, "I love you so much, my beautiful girl." He whispered softly against her lips

"I love you more, my darling." She replied staring lovingly at his eyes.

Well, Asterin never believed in happy endings but now, she did. With her family all reunited and her lover holding her close to his body.

The end.

•°•

A/N: SO! This book is finally done although i'm gonna add the epilogue and some spicy scenes, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for loving this book and loving Asterin so much, I really appreciate it, and you guys made me feel so proud and Thank you so much<3 I love you and let me know what you think!!

Let me also know what's your favorite scene?

I love you.