025.

SITTING IN HER ROOM, was a very pale aurora, it had been a few days since she saw Andrew and her family.

She didn't do much effort in eating or doing anything, she didn't even open her phone, missing the many texts she received from Andrew and allison.

Allison was worried about her sister, she didn't know how could Gerard be this cruel to embarrass her in front of them and Scott. which also made Allison embarrassed.

allison had no right to be embarrassed, but she was. which made adelleʼs blood boil after overhearing it.

adelle couldn't contact aurora, she went to their shared apartment, banged on auroraʼs bedroom door, but aurora never opened it, she just said she was okay, adelle did not believe her though.

so she ordered Chinese food, and pizza, incase aurora decided to eat but when adelle arrived the next morning, the food was untouched,

"if you didn't open the door, I will break it" adelle yelled at her sister.

who could only try and hide her guilt, and scars. Aurora opened the door, to be met by a very angry adelle, whose eyes were red, from crying.

"hey" aurora whispered, making adelle raise her eyebrows.

"it's not true" adelle said, her voice a whisper.

"what?" aurora asked not understanding

"they did not send you away because of that" adelle said making aurora sigh.

"it doesn't matter-" aurora said making adelle scoff.

"stop pretending not to care, stop bolting up your feelings, stop pushing everyone away! stop pushing me away" adelle said, her voice breaking at the end.

"i am not pushing you away" aurora said quietly, while whipping a tear away that fell from adelleʼs right eye.

before adelle could say anything, aurora pulled her in a hug. a really tight hug but she didn't care, she wanted to hold her sister and never let her go.

after standing there for what felt like a few seconds , but was really a few minutes.

aurora pulled away because the door knocked. when she opened it, she was greeted by Andrew, who gave her a mischievous grin and walked in, smiling at adelle.

"do you have plans?" Andrew asked the two girls, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"no" adelle said with a smirk.

"we should definitely go out" Andrew said, finding a pack of m&ms,

"i am actually busy, rory is not " adelle said, making aurora frown.

she didn't understand what was her sister up to, but she didn't have a feeling she will like it.

"where are we going?" aurora asked, while hugging herself, feeling so cold suddenly.

"somewhere" Andrew replied while aurora rolled her eyes. "wear comfy clothes" Andrew said making aurora nod.

she went into her room, wearing a black shirt that covered every scar, and black sweet pants. she walked out of the room, earning an eye roll from adelle. "stop wearing black" adelle said, while walking in her sister's room.

she found a red t-shirt, making her smile at the design of it. Adelle walked out giving it to Aurora. "i am not waring it" aurora said, making Andrew look at the shirt amused.

"why, the design is really pretty" adelle said confused.

"i don't like red" aurora said making adelle frown.