porologue

XXX

XXX. A BIRD WITH A BROKEN
WING.

FAMILY IS MEANT TO BE POWER, RIGHT? It is supposed to be that family gives you strength, that family is enough to survive, that family is like a weapon to someone in a war, but it never was power or anything like that for her.

there was more pain than strength and while everyone believed that losing a family member breaks someone she never had a family to lose in the first place. It hurt her even more that they were alive but were not family to her.

all the fear and terror she felt from her family is not power, it is trauma. She was a black sheep in the family. she did everything for her parents to accept her but they never accepted her.

she was abandoned by her parents while she was thirteen. she was turned in to a weapon by her grandfather at the age of fifteen

and all of that why? because her parents could not find the strength to deal with someone like her. someone who had eating disorder. little did they know, as the years go on the eating disorder will be the least issue their daughter has.

Her family ripped her away from her childhood and raised her to kill people, she was raised without any luxuries or anything a child was raised with. because her childhood is filled with trauma and fear but above all, heartbreak and betreyal.

her own family was killing her slowly without noticing it. well one of them did not notice it, but the others? they knew exactly what they were doing to the young, fragile girl.

her name is Aurora Argent.

and Aurora Argent is the perfect example to a bird with a broken wing.

all she wanted was for her father to care about her again. for her parents to take her back and let her live with them.

to have a happy family for once.

she wanted someone to silence the demons that were in her mind haunting and torturing the broken girl

Aurora had no idea why no one loved her, why everyone seemed to die on her or just abandon her.

and not for once did Aurora believe in love, she never believed that someone could save her from what happened to her because she was taught that love is for the weak, that waiting for someone to save you or for someone to care about you will get you killed.

so Aurora Argent became the weapon they wanted, she became cold and heartless.

she became the person she hated while she was young.

but thinking about aurora, she was a mystery to those who never heard of her, a monster to the ones heard of her but also an enigma

no one was ever able to solve her, and when she was solved, there always seemed to be a missing piece.

a missing piece that she kept hidden. a lacuna she didn't want anyone to figure out, knowing it will mean she was weak.

that she is still weak.

but maybe she will learn she is not weak because of that, she is much stronger.