011.

[in my book the fire started when derek was seventeen not sixteen, and aurora is a couple months older than him so the fire started after she turned eighteen with a few weeks]

"oh she is planning something evil, is not she?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AURORA ARGENT WAS SITTING ON A COUCH IN A HOTEL ROOM MINDLESSLY PLAYING IN HER HAIR. she was waiting for the next thing to do in her revenge. she had everything planned. but the one thing she could think about was, is killing someone who is innocent just to get back on Kate worth it? it wonʼt bring Talia back. it wonʼt make Auroraʼs trauma dissappear.

and just then, Aurora argent was changing her revenge. Aurora was going to make Kate suffer with no blood of an innocent on her hands, but that did not mean Auroraʼs hands wonʼt have blood on them.

actually they will have a lot of blood on them.

peter hale and derek snuck in the room and Peter raised his eyebrows at how she was not able to braid her hair. Aurora was never the one to braid it, Talia always did it to her.

peter was amused by the sight in front of him. the girl who took too much medicine and was crying and breaking down in front of her father. the one person she would never want to see her weak. was the same girl who sat there mindlessly braiding her hair.

feeling eyes on her Aurora looked up to be met up with the two hale men. the one who she found way too attractive for her liking and the one who Aurora always cared about.

Aurora smiled brightly when Peter smiled softly at her. Just then Aurora knew, she knew Peter was still her friend. Aurora stood up and ran towards Peter who hugged her tightly and derek was standing there awkwardly.

when the two of them pulled away Aurora took a seat on the bed and the two men sat on the chairs. "I still do not get why we are here." derek told his uncle annoyed who rolled his eyes at his impatience

"he has no patience at all." Aurora said standing up to get a bottle of bourbon and three glasses.

She poured for each one of them and sat again. "I was wondering when you will show up." Aurora said directing her words to Peter.

"you knew he was going out of his mind killing people starting with laura?" derek asked angrily and aurora quickly shook her head.

"I was still in New York when he woke up. That was before I was told to come here. " Aurora replied softly and she could tell derek was listening to her heart beat. when it stayed steady derek relaxed.

"you knew that day you visited me after you came, did not you? I saw something in your eyes." Peter said putting most of the pieces together and aurora only smirked and taking a sip of her drink.