024.

MENTION OF ED at the end of the chapter.

[just to clear something, if you suffer from eating disorder, so I think that you deserve way more than your eating disorder, and I want you to know that I am proud of you, even with the smallest effort you make.]

“also, you can just text me or comment and I will tell you a summary on the ED part of you are not feeling comfortable reading it.”

"THEY'RE COMING BACK , so we don't have much time to talk." deaton said urgently making auroraʼs hands shake slightly understanding what he meant

"What is that?" Scott said confused while aurora had something in her hand passing to deaton.

" Rubbing alcohol." deaton said

"You don't want it to get infected, do you?" aurora said, her voice a bit softer now making deaton look at her then back to Scott.

" You will heal the same, just not as quickly—" deaton said then looked at aurora.

“because of Derek.” aurora said, annoyance laced in her voice.

SCOTT: [incredulously] "Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how— How do you know anything?" Scott said then looked at aurora.

“—and why would you trust one of the argents” Scott said, sounding a bit harsh without meaning to, making aurora play with her nails to avoid his heated gaze on her.

" It's a longer story. What I can tell you is that I know about your kind. Your kind? I can help. This? This is something different." deaton said while looking at the dead body, who aurora still didn't believe was truly dead.

she was denying another death, again.

" Well, do you know what did it?" Scott asked the two adults in the room.

" No, but the Argents will. And this is the crucial part-- they'll have a record or book, it'll have descriptions, histories, notations, of all the things that they've discovered." deaton said, aurora catching what he meant, the bestiary, but she didn't bother to correct how it was not a book, or how none of the teenagers could understand it, well she doubted they could.

" All the things? How many different things are there?" Scott asked while aurora looked alarmed suddenly, grabbing the teenage boy's hand she dragged him behind a wall to hide quickly.

"I'm starting to think i need to buy a more prominent "Closed" sign."deaton said

" Hello, Alan. It's been a while. Last I heard, you had retired." aurora heard Gerard say, she could picture his sticking smirk, the look that terrified her the most.

" Last I heard, you followed a code of conduct." deaton said, knowing how cruel the hunter was from all the stories talia and aurora said.

"If you hadn't noticed, this body is one of ours." aurora heard her father say irritably

" I did. I also noticed the gunpowder residue on his fingertips, so don't assume I'll be swayed by your philosophy just 'cause I'll answer a few questions." deaton bit back,

" He was only twenty-four." argent said, making aurora frown,

"Killers come in all ages." deaton said calmly

"All ages, sizes, shapes—It's the last one that concerns us." Gerard replied making aurora make her hands into a fist, she didn't exactly understand what they were saying, she was busy overthinking something else.