002.

AURORA SMILED SLIGHTLY AFTER PARKING HER CAR. she loved her job. It was Adelle suggestion and aurora liked it instantly. She always loved writing . She was also tired of relying on her sister for money at the end of the month. she was not the spoiled child either.

Her medicines, clothes and everything she used came from her money which led for them to not be enough.

Aurora walked in her head held high while everyone else looked at her and were confused but happy. they were happy Aurora managed to gain waight and stop looking pale. she looked fine and that meant maybe she will stop yelling at them.

Aurora got in her office and did some work but it was not a lot of work to do so she finished her work early and managed to make it at the time of the practice.

she drove to the school and parked and made her way to the field. She almost forgot the hallways since she did not really come back alot.

Walking in the field she heard coach yelling at a boy named greenberg. He said something funny and she could not help but giggle at his comment.

Bobby stopped immediately at the small giggle that he heard. he did not want to think Aurora came back. he turned around and saw a beautiful young lady with a smile that was not seen alot. He always had a tell on her fake smiles.

But this one was a real smile. He looked at her in awe. She might have been small but still she gained weight. She looked prettier. His eyes light up instantly and he asked her in a soft voice.

"rory? Is that you?" Bobby asked softly and once she nodded he walked towards her pulling her in a hug. Stiles and scott were confused about that. Coach was not the soft type of guy. he did not hate them but never said he cared.

Aurora held him tightly scared to let go. He pulled away while smiling down at her. "I knew you could do it! you did it rory you manage to get over the eating disorder." Bobby told her proudly and her eyes became glossy slightly and smiled at him.

"you could sit on the bench. you have to tell me everything. I never thought you would actually come back." coach told her mumbling the last part.

She smiled at him sadly. "I came to help Chris with something. I also came now for my sister. but I will come back to you and we will catch up about everything." Aurora told him sadly then hid it perfectly.

He nodded and went back to torturing the poor boys. while Aurora made her way towards Allison. Lydia immediately smiled at her. "you must be Aurora, allison mentioned you. I am Lydia."Lydia told her with a tone that Aurora almost forgot. It was every popular girlʼs tone.

Aurora smiled sweetly at her. "I have heard a lot about you too. well Allison does not mention the names but she mentioned you." Aurora told her playfully glancing at her younger sister who giggled quietly.

"she said you were in your twenties, you look young though." lydia told her and allison immediately interrupted knowing Aurora would not mention any mental illness in front of a total stranger.

"did you finish your work?" Allison asked her quietly.

"it was not alot. I came back just for the meetings and I wanted to come back see how things are going." Aurora told her checking her phone.

"c-can you stay longer? I understand why you want to be away but I am not used to it being just me and mom and dad. Adelle was always with us." Allison told her quietly.

"I did not just come back for work. I came for you ally." Aurora told her softly while smiling.

Allison smiled while putting her head on her sister's shoulder. She did not notice Aurora flishing or how she balled her hand in a fist so she could stop the shaking.