005.

"once she snaps, she will destroy whoever destroyed her that much "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CHRIS STARED ST HIS SISTER WITH RAISED EYEBROWS WHEN SHE WALKED IN THE HOUSE, her curls were ruined and she looked exhausted yet scared. he knew she could protect herself so he did not need to worry about someone hurting her.

"what happened to you?" Chris asked not looking at her while saying it.

"nothing important" Kate grumbled hating how she could not say anything knowing if she did. they will know the truth. and if Aurora had the guts to hurt or threaten her it means she has a proof, and Kate was not going to take a risk.

"women in this house really need to stop lying" Chris mumbled under his breath taking a sip of his drink. he did not know she could hear him though.

"you have been on edge since she came, if itʼs bothering you then maybe she should not help" Kate told him taking a seat while filling a cup for herself.

Chris looked at her knowing she wanted Aurora gone, he always had a little tell when she was nervous, so seeing her now nervous of having Aurora it meant the two women were doing something big.

He did not have to worry about them hunting an innocent wolf because he knew Aurora and Kate followed the code. he wanted answers and that is what he will be getting soon.

"itʼs getting out of control we need her, and she is here to make sure Allison doesn't get hurt too" Chris told her calmly hiding the fact that he was suspeciouse of his sister and eldest daughter.

"and she certainly knows how to protect herself" Kate mumbled with a tone he knew too well. something happened and aurora needed protection, the thought that he was not there made him sick in his stomach.

"what is that supposed to mean?" Chris asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"I am trying to say, she is mental what makes you so sure that she wonʼt snap once and do something bad?" Kate told him with an underlying tone.

"she is still her sister, and Auroraʼs worst fear was one of her sister getting hurt" Chris said quietly hating how he could not defend his daughter again.

"you and I both know, once she snaps someone will be destroyed" Kate told him knowingly.

"I do, I also know that when she snaps she would want revenge on whoever destroyed her like that. that does not worry me about allison" Chris told her standing up to get to his bedroom.

"and what about you?" Kate asked him with a raised eyebrow

"what about me?" Chris asked wanting to play dumb, he hated the truth since it happened but he will never admit it.

"you do realize that you did hurt her? the moment you agreed on her training." Kate told him annoyed that he was not making her leave. "she might be training Allison slowly and you have no idea" Kate said pressing on his worst fear.