019.

"Kate got in my head and I am sorry that I believed her"

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

AURORA WAS SITTING LAZILY in her room in the apartment she shared with adelle. she was on face time with Allison who was rambling about Lydia and that she ran away.

aurora was confused when she knew Peter bit the redheaded girl. she knew there was a reason he bit her she just had no idea what it was but she wanted to know why.

“i just really want everything to go back like how it was.” Allison said quietly and aurora nodded understandingly.

before aurora could say anything Allison spoke again. “I cant even see Scott and with Gerard here I am worried about him.” Allison said leaving aurora stunned.

her sister was not a good liar. she could do anything other than lying. so her saying she was not seeing Scott was a joke to Aurora. but aurora was happy.

Allison was doing something she did not get to do. finding love even though she was a teenage girl and having a smey normal life.

aurora was proud of her younger sisters. she never really cared about herself. she wanted adelle and Allison happy.

she wanted to them what was robbed from her

“it will be okay. I am sure Chris won't tell Gerard about him.” aurora said softly and Allison nodded then stood up and went to walk out of her room.

aurora looked at her alarmed on what her younger sister was about to do. “where are you going?” aurora asked confused.

“i was just gonna get something to drink.” Allison said quietly not getting why her sister was so worried.

“right go to bed. I need sleep ally” aurora said softly and Allison nodded.

“you know I am really sorry about what I said and did. Kate got in my head and I am sorry that I believed her.” Allison said quietly and aurora gave her a soft smile.

“it's okay. I understand” aurora said in a soft voice and Allison nodded.

“right, I will let you go to bed.” Allison said awkwardly and aurora gave her one last smile.

“nightyy” aurora told her youngest sister who giggled softly then replied to her.

“nighty” Allison said then hung up on her sister.

aurora stared at the ceiling with an unreadable look. no one really knew what she felt about Gerard being here. was she angry? or maybe terrified that Chris will never know the truth and will believe Gerard over her?

aurora did not care about Victoria as much as she cared about Chris. Victoria was cold towards her all the time while Chris on the other hand was always there for her before she lived with her grandparents.

maybe a part of aurora hated what Chris did to her and how he sent her away but deep down even though she did not admit it to herself.

She would never let anyone hurt her dad, she would sacrifice her life for him if it came down to it.

because aurora knew no matter what happened in the end, there were still good times between them. it was not just that he was her dad or her family in general.

It was the fact that it's Chris not anyone else. the one person who aurora truly needed.

aurora fell asleep with her mind full of thoughts. she did not get to sleep that much though.

it was seven thirty in the morning when someone walked in her room and plopped down on her bed waking her up slightly.

“adelle I love you, but I won't hesitate to break your nose right now ” aurora said sleepy and the person who was next to her chuckled at her.

“get your ass up rory, I wanna take you somewhere” the person said quietly and aurora quickly opened her eyes with a smile on her face.

“Andrew!” aurora said happily and hugged her friend tightly who hugged her back.

“you have twenty minutes rory. we are going out.” Andrew said after aurora pulled away and she raised her eyebrows at him.

“it's seven in the morning! where are we going now?” aurora asked him confused.

“it's seven and thirty actually. we are getting breakfast, because I know you missed you favorite friend.” Andrew said sarcastically and hit him with the pillow then he left her alone.

“oh and dress in something cute!” Andrew peaked his head in her room and aurora giggled softly but nodded then he closed the door.

aurora spent fifteen minutes looking through her clothes then she settled down for a pair of jeans and an oversized Grey hoodie she took her phone and put make up on to hide her bruises then walked out and Andrew raise his eyebrows at her.

“i told you to dress nice rory! not baggie clothes” Andrew said but when he noticed aurora frowning he quickly regretted it.

“you look good. it's just that when you dress up good you most likely feel better. I just want you to be better.” Andrew explained and aurora gave him a soft smile then took his hand after yelling a goodbye to adelle.

“where are we going?” aurora asked her friend softly but he looked at her and did not say anything, just continued driving.

Aurora chuckled quietly at him and they both fell in a comfortable silence.

aurora did not really know but Andrew did like her when they were in high school. she thought he liked her as friends but he did not.

aurora was always pretty, maybe thin and pale but she was pretty. though she never really saw herself as a pretty girl. she still does not but she just fakes her confidence.

when Andrew parked in front of their favorite restaurant aurora squealed and kissed his cheek happily.

he laughed at how childish she was then the two of them walked in taking a seat to order food.

Andrew found aurora mysterious. he did not think she was the girl who had daddy issues and eating disorder like anyone else in the school.

he saw how pretty she was when she laughed with the mystery woman who she use dto hang out with outside of the school.

he even noticed how she loved her dad but at some point when he was dropping her off at school her smile was gone.

he noticed how she was slowly breaking down. he wanted to be there. so when he was attacked one night by an out of control werewolf he asked her to train him how to fight one and how to protect himself.

it was not just for that, he wanted to get to know her more than he did when they were in high school. because they were not close.

friends yea but he was not a close friend. and he desperately

maybe aurora did not have Peter anymore, but she had Andrew and while they were not as close she was still grateful for him being there for her all the time.

but oh how wrong was she.

__________________________

i have nothing to say but hi </3