023.

“i wish I could have saved him”

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

SITTING ON A NEARBY ROCK , was a devastated aurora argent. Looking down at the name she laughed in her mind sarcastically about what was written.

a loving mother, daughter and wife. but she was not. she was way more than that. she had a pure heart in a cruel world. she was her everything.

so to see only those words written she was sad. “I am sorry mom.” aurora said while letting a tear slip down her cheeks.

“i wish I could have saved you.” aurora whispered while closing her eyes shut.

she did pick up on a sound though, someone walking closer. she might not have supernatural hearing but well she tried her best to hear.

turning around quickly while her hand was on the gun under her jacket she sighed noticing no one other that derek hale. she knew she should have been angry.

he killed Peter, but Peter killed Laura. she did not believe Peter was a bad person though. he was just misunderstood.

aurora looked emotionless towards derek while going to leave. but the words that slipped his mouth stunned her. “did you really love her?” derek asked the small redheaded woman who nodded quietly while staring at the gravestone that held taliaʼs name

aurora quickly walked away not paying derek any attention. she didn't want to be around anyone not just him, and she definitely hated how awkward the atmosphere was when she was around him.

she had no idea if Peter told him anything about her, but mostly about that night.

the night a thirteen years old girl, became a monster, a mastermind. but little did she know, she also became a weapon.

aurora walked in her apartment quietly, obvious to adelle staying the night with Allison. she sighed and walked to her room while laying on her bed without even caring about changing.

a tear escaped her eye, while she just sat there staring at the stars on her sealing. the stars she fell asleep counting whenever she couldn't.

the stars that Christopher used to count with her. the stars he counted with her and someone else too.

falling asleep, aurora was awoken by her phone ringing after about thirty minutes . when she saw who the caller was she just rolled her eyes.

“hello” aurora said quietly, her fear obvious.

“you need to come, now” the man said while aurora huffed quietly.

“it's past my bedtime, I will come by tomorrow morning.” aurora said quietly while the man didn't like the idea but agreed anyway.