010.

"I am gonna make her life a living hell Christopher"

CHRIS ARGENT WENT HOME FEELING NOTHING OTHER THAN GUILT

CHRIS ARGENT WENT HOME FEELING NOTHING OTHER THAN GUILT. he got to the point that he had no idea why he was guilty, whether it is because he abandoned his daughter or what she told him or maybe because she almost died and he left her again.

Chris went upstairs to his room seeing Victoria asleep because he told her to go to bed and that he will be back later. Chris got changed and went in Allison ʼs room but frowned seeing the arrow that was hidden perfectly and the crossbow.

Chris sighed angrily knowing what his sister was up to but he did nothing. and once more Chris Argent ignored his suspension for his sisterʼs real intentions. Chris Argent was breaking another piece of Auroraʼs heart without noticing it.

it was when the sun came up and everyone was awake. Chris did not spare his sister a glance and went to see Aurora in the hospital. he was hoping that she will be awake soon.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Aurora woke up confused by her surrounding, the bright light blinded her but she crawled on the bed when a door was opened and a familiar woman walked in. Aurora looked at the things surrounding her and figured out that she took too much medicine.

the woman smiled at her sympathetically seeing how thin the girl was. "you look better than last night." the woman said cheerfully then remembered the petite girl had no idea who she was.

"I am nurse McCall, you could call me Melissa" the woman told her and she smiled at her.

"you are Scott ʼs mom?" Aurora asked her with a small smile playing nice.

"yea, he mentioned meeting you once." melissa told her softly and she nodded.

"how did I get here? what happened?" Aurora asked confused.

"your dad brought you here, you took your medicine more than you were supposed to." melissa told her and saw a very confused look crossing over Auroraʼs face. she could tell the girl had many daddy issues but she had no right to say anything about it.

"he looked really worried, if you meant to take your life then think about him and allison. think about your mother Aurora." melissa told her and finished checking on her and leaving the food and medicines.

Aurora sat speechless but the only thing she was thinking about is how Chris Argent managed to fool the woman to make it look like he cared.

then Aurora remembered everything she said. She did not even think about eating or taking her medicine. she needed to get out and dissappear before Chris could find her or even worse, kate.

When Aurora went towards the door Chris walked in and raised his eyebrows at her. "you should be resting and eating." Chris said and did not give her a chance as he pulled her towards the bed and sat on the chair.

Aurora gave him an annoyed look "what do you want now Chris?" Aurora asked with gritted teeth.

"I am making sure you take your medicines right and feel well." Chris replied simply putting food in the spoon to make her eat it.

"you do not have to pretend that you care, I donʼt need you pretending to care Christopher" Aurora replied sharply but Chris put the food in her moth anyway.

"is it true? what you said last night?" Chris asked and when he got no reply other than a glare he thought about getting to another question that maybe Aurora will answer.

"did you mean to? did you want to kill your self?" Chris asked softly and she laughed at how dumb he was.

"if I want to kill myself I would, but first? I am gonna make her life a living hell Christopher." Aurora replied with a knowing tone that he knew she had a pack up plan.

he frowned at her but quickly stood up to block her way when she went to leave. "what is that supposed to mean?" Chris asked sharply not wanting her to do anything stupid.

"the need of revenge makes people feel peace even if they were going to die at the end. I do believe the alpha will come out soon, and he will take the revenge even if it meant he dies." Aurora replied and walked away but turned around with a smirk at his next words.

"all this time, you knew whoever it is wants revenge for the hale fire, it was not just sherif stlinsski connecting the victims. it was you too,you figured out everything" Chris told her after figuring out everything.

"watch your back Chris. do not want sister dear to pull you in her dirty ways and secrets." Aurora said with another smirk and quickly left. when Chris walked out he could not even find her. it almost felt like she was a ghost who disappeared in thin air.

and no one noticed the alpha listening to them after he asked Melissa McCall on a date. no one saw the ghost smile creeping up on his face because Aurora Argent was and still the only one who understood him.

___________________

two more chapters and I am starting season two!

Let me know if you need anything added in season two<3