018.

“talia waw your mother, biologically or not but she was”

AURORA STOOD INFRONT OF THE MIRROR , she looked at herself checking if there was something wrong in her dress but she found nothing

AURORA STOOD INFRONT OF THE MIRROR , she looked at herself checking if there was something wrong in her dress but she found nothing. she was wearing a black dress, nothing fancy and made sure to cover her scars.

while adelle went ahead of her with their parents and younger sister, aurora stayed behind to make sure she looked good and to try and not look pale like she did in the hospital.

aurora drove her car towards the cemetery not finding a reason for a funeral in the first place.

when aurora went to walk in many reporters tried to stop her but Chris walked towards her quickly trying to get her away from them knowing she hated the loud noises.

aurora did not bother to look at him or give him a smile. she just took a seat next to Allison who looked at her guiltily but aurora gave her a comforting smile and squeezed her hand to assure her there was no bad blood between the two girls.

after Gerard arrived and greeted his family, he looked at aurora with a smile. “aurora” Gerard said greeting his eldest granddaughter who gave him a weak smile and he took a seat next to her.

adelle looked at her terrified not having any idea what the man was about to do for her now. adelle had no idea how anyone will react about her transition.

they had yet to know, only Chris knew.

when the funeral ended aurora walked away wanting to see her therapist now more than ever.

she did have an appointment and was desperate to have someone who was willing to listen to her other than adelle.

when aurora walked in the room she gave ava a smile before sitting down. ava returned the smile warmly knowing that the girl was in the hospital two days ago.

“we could have canceled this session. you need to rest” ava said softly but aurora shook her head.

“no-no I feel like I am about to explode ava. I need to get it out of my chest.” aurora said quietly and ava gave her a sympathetic look which aurora did not like.

“don't give me that look” aurora said quietly picking at her nails.

“what look?” ava asked her softly yet confused.

“i don't like the sympathetic looks, anything like that makes me feel like I am weak. It makes me feel like people see me weak and I don't want anyone seeing me like that.” aurora said quietly and ava nodded.

“i want to get better. I really do.” aurora said then caused sniffing. “but I don't know how. no therapy or medicine makes me feel okay. I am not saying that coming here does not help me, but I want to be normal. I want to be happy.” aurora said and ava nodded.

“so what do you think you could do to make you feel better?” ava asked her softly and auroraʼs eyes light up a little.

“i always wondered how it feels like to be a mother.” aurora said softly “I really want to have a child. I want to be a mother. a better mother than mine.” aurora said quietly her voice cracking at the end.

“you know, some people believe that in order to cure something you better do it the way you want for someone else. it will give you self love, they believe you will feel better.” ava said and aurora nodded.

“if I became a mother,i think it won't be this hard. like I would prove to myself that I am not as bad as they see me.” aurora said quietly and ava nodded listening to the girl's rambling.

“you know I care about you right? not just as a patient rue. Talia was your mother. biologically or not but she was. I don't want to see you having depression again.” ava said quietly knowing that as a therapist she should not say that.

“you know, the thing about depression is that it just kind of collapses time. suddenly you find your whole days blending together to create one endless suffocating loop. so you find yourself trying to remember the things that made you happy but slowly, your mind begins to erase every memory that ever brought you joy and eventually you find yourself thing about how life has always been this way and will always continue to be this way.” aurora said quietly explaining how depression felt for her and ava nodded.

“Peter died.” aurora said after a moment of silence and just then, ava knew aurora was not going to get better. there was no way aurora could make it on her own.

because aurora will always need Peter. and neither of the two women were obvious to Peter's plan.

well maybe ava had a suspicious that he was coming back, but she was not going to give aurora hope of something that she had no idea was true or just a theory

__________________________

the gif is how I imagine ava to look like since I just noticed I never gave her a face claim.

also really sorry for the late and short updates. I just have a lot of school work to do.