009.

"everyone will be fine but what about me?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AURORA ARGENT SAT IN HER OFFICE BORED. SHE WAS DRAWING OUT OF BOREDOM NOT HEARING THE MOVEMENT BEHIND HER. Chris Argent walked in sighing quietly but frowned when he did not catch her attention. Aurora seemed to be able to tell where exactly is everyone and if someone was hiding that he almost believed she was a wolf if it was not for the fact that he was told Kate always tested her.

Chris coughed to gain her attention and she quickly turned around terrified since she did not have a weapon. "what are you doing here?" Aurora asked spittfully and Chris gave her a guilty look.

"I am here to talk." Chris told her softly in a low voice and she nodded.

"you have five minutes, I need to clear my mind." Aurora told him putting the painting brush down and fully turning to him.

"I am sorry, I know I should not slap you."chris told her but frowned seeing the bored look on his daughterʼs face.

"I already told victoria I am not gonna totally break over it." Aurora told him rolling her eyes. but he saw it, the hidden pain was there, Chris hit her and he broke something else inside of her that if anything was not broken yet.

because for him, Aurora argent was a broken woman, someone who could hardly be fixed or saved. and the thought made him feel sick in his stomach and his heart shattering knowing he helped in it.

"I just wanted you to have a normal life, leave beacon hills Aurora. leave and get a chance away from this. you and I both know that the next choice I donʼt want to do it." Chris said confidence laced in his voice and aurora laughed at him.

"I am not leaving." Aurora said but quashed for a moment to look straight in his eyes. "if you want me to, then you are gonna have to shot me dad. you will have to look me in the eye and shot me." Aurora said sharply and he sighed but frowned.

"what did they do to you?" Chris asked her softly and she glared at him.

" the right question is what did not they do to me" Aurora mumbled under her breath not knowing he heard her and not even realising she said it out loud.

Chris frowned at her. "you are just grieving for Talia because eyou came back. but you and I both know Kate is not that cruel, neither is Gerard." Chris told her getting defensive about his sister.

when he got no answer from Aurora he stood up "once the alpha is dead, everyone will be fine." Chris said and went to walk away but froze when the next words left her mouth.

"everyone will be fine, but what about me?" Aurora mumbled not realising she did again. it was a side effect from her medicine if she took too much of it.

"what is wrong with you now?" Chris asked her confused. He had no idea she took too much medicine that she will most likely say the truth.

"if only you knew" Aurora replied and tears streamed down her face and Chris walked towards her to whip them away but she quickly flinched and fell on the floor to get far away from him.

"I told him you will come and get me, but you never came, you did not even know I was there dad." Aurora said in a whisper and Chris looked at her confused

"what happened rory, who is he?" Chris asked softly and she looked at him with glossy eyes.

"Xavier and Gabriel." Aurora said but looked at a photo frame with a small smile. "when the door was broken and someone came to get me I called for your name, but she was there. Talia was the one who saved me when I was sixteen." Aurora continued rambling with more tears falling.

Chris went to say something but stopped at the next words. "after the fire, that is when I knew they were coming for me again. They wanted to kidnap me again. and while I still said you will figure out the truth and come, this time I was left infront of gerardʼs house almost dead." Aurora said and just then Chris looked next to her on the floor.

"aurora how much did you take? how many pills did you take?!" Chris yelled worried for his daughter and for the first time he showed how worried he really was.

but Aurora became numb,she just fell unconscious but she was aware of someone picking her up and putting her in a car.

neither of them noticed the two werewolves outside, no one noticed derek and Peter who came to see Aurora but derek was surprised to hear what the girl said, she might have been on many pills but she still said the truth, and whatever those guys did to her, it was her breaking point.

Xavier and Gabriel were Aurora Argent ʼs breaking point, or at least the cause if most of her trauma.

peter walked away angrily. he had no idea the two men went after Aurora again. he knew of what happened but not for once did he know while he was in a coma they came back for her.

and it was obvious in his eyes. Peter hale was even more angry.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Chris picked up Aurora from the car and ran towards the hospitalʼs entrance "help! I think she is took too many pills." Chris said frantically and Melissa mccall quickly put the girl in a bed and took her to a room with a doctor and a surgeon to see what happened to the girl.

Chris Argent sat three hours terrified with tears in his eyes that he did not let them fall, until the nurse came out of the room and he stood up, "what happened to her? is she okay?" Chris asked the woman quickly and she gave him a small smile.

"she took the medicine wrong, I do not really know if it was a suicide attempt but Aurora is fine. she is in room 209" Melissa told him and he nodded and left to go see his daughter.

his heart broke seeing how she looked like. she had a oxygen tube and too many things he hated and he knew she hated hospitals too. his heart ached at how pale she was. how close he was to lose her and sat on the chair next to her bed.

when Victoria called him to see where he was he had to leave her even if he did not want to, but he decided not to let any of them know, he wanted answers and the truth. and if what Aurora said was true then Chris was going to get answers from Kate and comfort her.

but first, Chris had to think wisely so he would not mess everything up.