008.

"I am not going to totally break over it Victoria."

IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN AURORA WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO GET SOME WATER

IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN AURORA WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO GET SOME WATER. SHE COULD TELL SOMEONE WAS AWAKE. Victoria looked at her eldest daughter guilty and walked towards her.

"what your father did was-" Victoria went to say but Aurora cut her off quickly.

"I am not going to totally break over it victoria" Aurora replied bitterly and went to walk away but Victoria caught her wrist pulling her back.

"that does not make it right." Victoria told her sighing.

"yea well he did it, I got over it and I am leaving in a couple of hours." Aurora told her and walked away but stopped when Victoria kept talking

"and what about Allison?" Victoria asked her with a knowing look.

"she is better off without me and you and I both know it" Aurora whispered not caring if Victoria heard her or not

Aurora was slowly losing her mind from that family and she was not planning on losing her mind again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Chris woke up and went downstairs into his office when Allison came walking in. "mom wanted me to tell you that Aurora left." Allison replied quietly and he could hear the sadness and guilt in her voice.

Chris nodded looking down guiltily. Allison frowned at him and took a seat with a questioning look. "why would you want her to leave?" Allison asked him annoyed

when she got no answer she looked at him angrily. "she did not leave because of what I said! I wanna know now" Allison demanded and Chris looked at her frowning.

"what did you say?" Chris asked her softly his heart aching knowing that Aurora was already hurt and he added to it.

"you really wanna know? I told her that when she was my age, no one offered her protection. not even you and mom" Allison told him and went to walk out but froze at what he said.

"aurora lost too much in this town. you hating her here is not doing her any good." Chris said but remembered something important.

"what did Aurora say in her sleep?" Chris asked put of nowhere and allison raised her eyebrows at him.

"what are you talking about?" Allison asked him confused.

"when you woke her up from a nightmare, what was she saying in her sleep that involved Kate." Chris told her impatient

"she said kate killed my mother" Allison told him confused. "why is a nightmare so important to you? mom is upstairs" alisson asked him even more confused.

"just go upstairs Allison." Chris told her and quickly was lost in his own mind. Allison did not go anywhere but sighed knowing she would never get the truth out of her dad so maybe. Maybe Kate can tell her the truth.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

derek hale was waiting for stiles stlinsski in his room impatiently. he has not been there for too long but the company of the spaz boy annoyed him either way. he raised his eyebrows when he saw a picture of his uncle and a girl. The girl was skinny, redheaded and was smiling brightly. He was confused as to why stiles would have it but quickly walked away from the door when he knew stiles walked in the house.

Stiles sat on his desk not noticing a certain sourwolf precense in his room. "stiles" Noah called from outside and stiles turned around.

"da-derek" stiles said confused and Derek quickly shot him a glare and motioned for him to walk out. The truth was that derek was not interested in what they were saying.

He just wanted to know why the girl looked so familiar if he never saw the mystery friend Peter told him about before.

when stiles walked in the room again, derek grabbed him by his shirt and the boy let a terrified noise when he pushed him in the door. "you say one word-" derek said but was cut off by stiles.

"what you mean like he dad bring your gun Derek hale is in my room!" stiles told him annoyed and Derek let go of his jacket.

Stiles felt joy inside of him for making the annoying sourwolfʼs back off and stop threatening him. Then derek fixed stilesʼ shirt. "yea that is right buddy. If I am keeping your fugitive ass in my house then it is my rules." stiles told him fixing derekʼs leather jacket.

derek acted like he was going to headbutt stiles which made him pull away scared quickly. "oh my God." stiles said then derek went to sit on a chair and stiles sat on a chair near his desk.

"did Scott get the necklace?" derek asked impatiently.

"no, he is working on it. but I know something else we could try." stiles replied not even glancing at derek.

"what is it?" derek asked confused.

"Allison got a text to go to the school and he could not have sent it. you broke his phone remember?" stiles told him facing the older wolf now.

"can you track the text?" derek asked impatient even more.

"no but I know someone who can do it." stiles replied then noticed derek staring at the photo frame in his hand.

"where would you get this from? I only saw one of it in peterʼs room" derek asked him confused.

"this is your uncle?" stiles asked him surprised to know that scottʼs thoughts were right. he was surprised to know that someone as cold as Aurora Argent had a friend. A friend who was a werewolf.

when derek noticed the look Derek gave him he countined talking. "Scott found it in coachʼs office. Itʼs Allison ʼs sister, Aurora. Scott thought he looked alot like your uncle and wanted to ask you about it." stiles explained and he could see the vulnerable look on derekʼs face.

Deep down derek knew what this meant. Aurora Argent was the mystery friend Peter talked about. The one who was too innocent to hurt a fly. he remembered his mother saying she adored the little girl. that sometimes she wished she could get the girl to live with them forever.

talia might not know derek overheard her and Peter talking about how she wanted to take Aurora away from her family to save her but derek did.

and for once stiles stlinsski had no sarcastic remarks to say. he just watched derek looking vulnerable.

Just then stiles knew. under all those death glares and death threats. derek was still the teenage boy that lost his family leaving him with only his sister and now. now derek lost his sister too and became completely alone.