007.

"all I wanted was for you to care, but you always make me the bad guy."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AURORA ARGENT WAS ANGRY. THE MOMENT SHE GOT A CALL FROM A TERRIFIED ALLISON ALL SHE SAW WAS RED. a stupid werewolf trapped her baby sister and allison was terrified. knowing that Aurora worked in the FBI for a while so Allison called her after knowing that the police station got a call about someone pulling a prank.

Aurora stood infront of the school with a smirk on her face. she quickly dailed her sister's number and her heart broke at how Allison sounded like"Aurora, please tell me you are here" Allison said once she answered the phone with a pained small voice.

"yes Allie, where are you exactly?" Aurora told her sister calmly.

"the lap-the chemistry lap. please do not get hurt. I c-canʼt lose you." Allison told her with a shaky voice.

"no one is getting hurt. Not tonight." Aurora replied quietly and hung up on her sister walking in the school towards the place her sister said she was at.

Aurora got to the door and knocked. "Allison itʼs me Aurora." Aurora said quietly and quickly a boy opened pulling her in.

"you brought a girl to save us?" a Boy told her sister in disbelief.

"how are you gonna get us out? do you even have a weapon?" Lydia asked Aurora completely ignoring Jackson comment.

"just tell me what happened? what did you see?" Aurora asked them and she saw Scott and stiles going pale when she said what.

"Derek hale is trying to kill us." Scott told her confidence laced in his voice.

"Derek hale? you sure about this?" Aurora asked them carefully.

"yes Scott and stiles saw him" Lydia replied quickly and aurora nodded.

She walked towards Allison and gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "what are you doing? why are you acting like this is goodbye?" Allison told her sister fearfully.

"I am coming back. I wonʼt let anyone hurt you. none of you will get hurt." Aurora replied and left ignoring her sister who was trying to stop her after dragging her here.

Aurora walked around the place she heard a noise. Aurora started shotting but it was fast. it was right next to Aurora and it only left a small scratch on her hand. Aurora was confused and could not act quickly as it ran out and just then Aurora was able to hear the police serine.

Walking out of the school Aurora ran towards her sister who was standing alone crying. Aurora hugged her tightly and allison just kept sobbing.

that was until the sheriff saw her and saw blood on her hands. he recognized her and walked towards her. "Aurora?" nosh called carefully and she looked up at him with a small smile.