014.

"you will wear the fate your brother deserves"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AURORA ARGENT GAVE HER FRIEND A SMIRK AT HIS ACTING SKILLS. "bet you could not fool her like that" Andrew told aurora with a laugh and she raised her eyebrows at him.

"she is completely in love with you, who would believe that you played her?" aurora asked him rolling her eyes.

right before the house blew up she made sure Andrew was safe.

Andrew was never the one in the house when it hurt down.

aurora walked towards the car seeing the now conscious men looking at her feeling terrified because they were too weak to even run away. "hello sweetheart." aurora said teasingly and Xavier the oldest in the area right now wanted to annoy her.

"oh little bird, I bet you missed us." Xavier said teasingly quickly hitting a nerve for aurora who quickly punshed him in the face breaking his nose.

aurora pulled Gabriel out of the car and threw him on the ground, Xavier following behind him. "what are you doing?" Gabriel asked her not hiding his fear.

"I am taking my revenge sweetie." aurora said with a smirk.

Not knowing what changed the girl who was terrified of the alphas Xavier wanted to annoy her. "what are you gonna do aurora? Take us to your loving and caring dad" Xavier asked her and aurora got annoyed at the mention of Chris.

"oh right, you always had a father. I donʼt think you ever had a dad though." Gabriel said rolling his eyes. "you know the difference, right? " Gabriel asked her and aurora turned to Xavier with a smile.

"I might not have a loving and caring family, but never for once did I turn on someone with my enemy. I am not the pathetic werewolf who helped a hunter burn a house down." aurora said and the two men face fell instantly.

"wh- I did not help! why would you-" Gabriel said quickly but Xavier cut him off.

Xavier looked down at the ground hoping for the ground to swallow him "I did" Xavier said guilt laced in his voice.

Gabriel looked at his brother confused but quickly turned to aurora knowing that the revenge was not just for what they did to her, it was because his brother killed the hales, Xavier helped in murdering the one person that cared about aurora and she was seeing nothing but red.

"whatever you are planning, we could try and fix all of it" Gabriel said softly and aurora glared at him.

"she is dead." aurora whispered painfully "talia died! I have been living with the guilt and that burden for almost six years." aurora said angrily but her voice cracked in the end.

looking at Gabriel aurora gave him a small yet evil smile. "you will wear the fate your brother deserves" aurora said and just like that, she pushed Gabriel in the house and threw a lighter in it after she made sure the gasoline was all over the place.