004.

KATE WAS TERRIFIED OF WHAT SHE SAW, SHE ALWAYS KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY SHE JUST WAS NOT READY. someone grabbed the taser from Kate and she looked terrified.

right infront of her stood no one other than Aurora Argent. she was not scared. she was angry, she wanted revenge. Kate always knew the second Aurora snaps she would end up dead or worse but she always took the thought out of her mind.

Aurora electrocuted Kate and Kate fell on the floor. Aurora laughed at her terrified face. Aurora Argent was a sociopath with bad temper. that was what really terrified Kate.

"God you look funny." Aurora told her giggling.

"you got some nerves,itʼs all a game Aurora and I promise when we get back home I will-" Kate went to threaten her but she cut her off.

"but it has not been your game since last summer, in fact you have been playing my game since last summer Katerina and you had no idea, and well I like to win." Aurora told her smirking.

"you know-" Kate told her, her voice laced with fear.

"you killed my sister. the only family I had! The one thing that kept my mind sane." Aurora said bitterly and kateʼs face fell. derek was watching confused yet he was interested seeing Kate in pain and fear like he was.

"it was meant to be you! You killed Adelle not me" Kate denied her fault making Aurora angrier.

Aurora looked at her with pure anger on her face using the taser again on her. "you are not gonna kill me. you are a coward Aurora, you have always been a coward!" Kate shouted angrily at her.

"who said anything about killing you? I will make your life becomes a living hell sweetheart." Aurora replied smirking and she saw derek running out of the house by the corner of her eyes. she knew he did not leave though. he was listening.

Kate took her gun out to shot Aurora but she knocked off the gun "I should warn you, because it is always the mental ones who win." Aurora told her sweetly.

Aurora sighed looking at the gun in her hand."i would have taken it with me, but the alpha wants you dead and me? I want you to suffer." Aurora told her throwing the gun somewhere in the house leaving a terrified Kate.

Kate could not even call Gerard to warn him. she knew he was busy with something and would not answer any phone calls or emails. And just then Kate knew, everything will fall on her head.

This was the moment Kate knew she had to get Allison involved,knowing Aurora would never hurt one of her baby sisters.

Kate was going to manipulate Allison on hating Aurora.

She was going to fake the truth for her advantage.

=========

Aurora was happy, kate was even more scared and that was what she wanted. she wanted her thinking she will kill her eventually but she was not going to do it.

auroraʼs target was someone else. Although it would destroy Kate, just like Aurora was when Talia died. Aurora was a killer, a weapon, a mastermind but above all, she was a trickster, a trickster who always keeps a weopon a secret.

Aurora walked in the Argent basement quietly. she was confused to see the same drawing she drew when she was thirteen there on top of a shelf.

she remembered taking a book and reading it. it had some family history inside of it and she came across of a picture of the beast.