021.

“you hate all men rue”

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

AURORA WAS CRAZY, well that's what people said. but she was not, she was just a  girl with too many problems that no one could help her.

it was not her fault, but people had a hard timing understanding that. They just thought she was crazy or seeking attention. That's why no one knew she went to a therapist. She acted like a normal young woman yet she was not.

she remembered how she would always forget about the hale fire, she even thought she could see talia and talk to her.

Aurora usually got psychotic episodes. Days went on and she had no idea, she would just forget it happened.

she hallucinated savvanah, talia hale, her grandmother Elizabeth but she never really hallucinated seeing Anna.

she loved Anna but they did not have that much memories together.

so for her to know she was seeing her grandmother that she found dead years ago was terrifying.

but she was not gonna tell adelle. Aurora did not want her to worry more. so maybe living with her crazy mind would not hurt that much.

but she was not crazy. in fact she would wish she was crazy.

sitting in her room with Andrew who was rambling about something that she did not really understand, Andrew's phone rang and stopped his ranting.

it was his younger sister. Aurora and Andrew were not happy that she came here.

Aurora loved adeline as if she was her sister. She did not want her being here when Gerard came here.

because they were not humans. Maybe Andrew had no idea about this world until aurora saved him from a werewolf but three months later he figured out with the help of aurora that he was not human.

resulting for the gene to be also passed down to his sister from their mother.

“Lyn, get back to your class” Andrew said when he answered the phone not wanting his sister to miss any of her classes.

“there is a boy, he got bitten” adeline said ignoring her brother.

noticing the look on Andrew's face aurora sat up concerned. “i will put you on the speaker, rue is here" Andrew said quietly and Lyn nodded even though he could not see her.

“the cops took him, his dad was murdered. " Lyn said quickly while rue looked at her friend confused.

“what is his name?” Andrew asked his sister.

“it's Issac, Issac Lahey.” Lyn said and Andrew hung up to fill his friend on.

“so derek bit Issac?” aurora asked quietly and Andrew nodded.