016.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AURORA ARGENT SAT IN HER ROOM AT HER GRAND PARENTS HOUSE HER EYES GLUED TO A PHOTO FRAME. it was the last thing aurora had from Chris, despite yelling at him and making him believe she hated him for sending her away she still packed the photo frame with her.

Elizabeth Argent was passing by her grand daughterʼs room and sighed quietly with guilt. she knew aurora wanted nothing with this life but she had to train her. Liz knocked on the door and walked in aurora's room.

the moment aurora heard someone knocking she quickly his the photo frame away not wanting either of her grandparents to see her crying or weak.

Aurora looked up at her grand mother with a soft smile yet Liz could tell there was something broken in the girl's eyes. “I just came to check on you” Elizabeth told her grand daughter taking a seat on her bed.

aurora did not let her smile fall but she was thankful that the woman cared. “I was just tired of unpacking my things.” aurora said quietly but Elizabeth caught her wrist.

Liz gave her a small sad and guilty smile knowing that aurora missed her father. “I know you his the frame when I walked in rory” Liz said softly and aurora looked down not wanting her grandmother to see her glossy eyes.

“I know you do not mean anything you told chris before you left. I know you need your dad and that no one could replace him or give you that comfort he always gave you but I am trying sweetheart. I know you donʼt like Gerard but that does not mean you have to push me away.” Liz told aurora with a soft smile and aurora looked up at her with a grateful smile.

“will you ever leave me too?” aurora asked quietly after a moment of silence.

“not for a very very long time.” Liz said softly carassing the girl's cheek with her hand.

“what would happen if I needed you after you leave?” aurora asked quietly with pure fear in her voice.

“I will leave when you stop needing me, when you are old enough and when everyone looks at you proudly sweetie.” Liz said kissing her grand daughter's forehead.

little did they know that Elizabeth would die and it will be the beginning of aurora losing her mind.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

aurora Argent sat in her room drawing the woods. she was too caught up in choosing the colors that she did not notice her grand mother walking in. Elizabeth looked at her eldest grand daughter in awe. the drawing was really nice.

if she did not know her any better she would think that someone helped her with it.

truth was that Liz hated how aurora had no friends. there was this one boy called Andrew but she never met him. She even thought it was an imaginary friend. Elizabeth cleared her throat to gain auroraʼs attention.