012.

"I am burning him alive katerina"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

DEREK HALE WAS LOCKED UP IN HIS HOUSEʼS BASEMENT BEING TORTURED AND ASKED WHO WAS THE ALPHA. he could not help but let his mind wonder about the beautiful red headed woman. He believed she was too innocent to kill people like him. Derek did not really understand why he was so enchanted by her then something else came to his mind.

It was connected to Aurora too. He remembered a conversation he had with Peter after they left the hotel room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"why does she hate Kate?" derek asked curiously

"she has to many reasons to hate her, even before I knew her." Peter said quietly not giving up any information about his friend.

"that does not explain why Kate is so scared of her" derek replied annoyed.

"aurora is a walking time bomb. everyone knew that since she was thirteen." Peter replied then sighed.

"Adelle was the only family she truly had. She wonʼt stop until she takes revenge for her baby sister." Peter said quietly and they kept walking.

the truth was that Peter had no idea how adelle died. no one seemed to have any idea about that horrifying night except for Aurora who would never say anything about it.

and while Peter had no idea about any detail he knew Aurora had survivors guilt inside of her. The guilt that was eating her on the inside and no one knew.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Kate walked back in the basement and derek could not help but roll his eyes at the annoying woman. he growled at her but he did nit notice Allison walking in with her.

Allison looked at the man in front of her terrified. no, he was not a man for Allison.

he was a monster.

Kate started explaining everything about werewolves to Allison leaving the part about the code her family has followed for over than a century.

"when were they going to tell me about this?" Allison asked softly.

"they were not even sure if they were going to tell you." Kate told her niece with a soft voice.

"did rory know?" Allison asked her aunt softly and a tear fell down her face about the thought that this was one of the too many secrets Aurora kept from her.