"Who?" Kani raised his eyebrow confusedly.

"You know who I'm talm bout don't play dumb wimmie K." Yasir said taking off Noah's coat. Noah helped him and handing it to his dad, Yasir grabbing it from him and standing up so he could hang it up in the closet.

"No the fuck I don't cause Ian stuck on nobody. I been doing me fa how long now?"

"So you ain't stuck onnat mook girl?" Yasir spoke raising his eyebrow making eye contact with his younger brother.

Yhukani scoffed. "Nah she wan nobody special to be stuck on."

"I liked her though." Zakiyah pouted now remembering exactly who they were talking about.

"Shit me too." Yhukani chuckled thinking back to that night. He liked her, expecially the challenge he had to play to get with her but that was just about it.

He found his mind wandering off to her at times, sometimes regretting how bad he played her but what was done was done.

He already got what he wanted and she had moved on. Now it was his time to move on too.

"That was how long ago and y'all still onnat bitch? Change the subject." He told em waving them off.

Zakiyah looked over at him noticing what he'd call her. Them two used to act so inlove and now she was a bitch.

Both of ma brothers ain't shit she thought to herself shaking her head and chuckling afterwards.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟗
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞

"That's only available online luv, go on our website and purchase it there and you should get it in about three days

"That's only available online luv, go on our website and purchase it there and you should get it in about three days." Xiari told the customer with a smile.

"Ohh okay, thank you anyways." The woman returned the smile, turning around to make her way out the store.

"You welcome, have a nice day."

"You as well." She replied before the bell from the store was heard indicating she had left.

Xiari let out a breath turning around to Cassidy who was currently counting the cash register money since the store was about to close soon.

"I need a drink." She huffed and Cassidy smirked.

"You know what that means?"She hummed and Xiari raised her eyebrow. "You can come out with us tonight."

Xiari's shoulder slumped thinking about the offer.

She did need a break from the whole kani situation, school, and running the shop but she just was iffy on who she could trust.