Night Shift Love

Magsimula sa umpisa

I stepped into find the children's elevator gate on lock, but the employee's elevator gate open. I pressed the only button on the pad which was down before stepping into the elevator. I took out my phone about to play some games before hearing a voice fill the room. 

"Hello, new employee" it greeted me, I chose that staying silent and not touch anything. I was scared of this death trap killing me, but the minute the elevator stopped, I had secured that it was my last day alive. 

The light turned off and I stood in complete darkness until I was told to go into the vent. I went near the vent and looked inside of it feeling stupid for choosing this job and convinced myself to go inside of the vent. 

As I crawled, I could feel dust crawl down my throat and cloud into my eyes. The light at the end of the vent was getting brighter, which gave me energy to crawl faster. I, finally, reached the room where it looked like I was in a testing lab.

I looked on the wall to see the mask I saw earlier. It must have been a gift at the gift shop, hopefully. As I was introduced to the animatronic, I couldn't help but to feel like I'm being watched. The feeling got unsettling to the point I quickly tried to finish us this room to crawl through that small vent to the next room.

The minute the voice told me to proceed to the next room, I dashed into the vent forgetting everything behind me. I crawled as fast as I could to the next room.

This is room was like a dome, but I stuck to my job. The voice instructed me what to do any before I know it, I see a mask in the glow of the electricity. I let out a quick scream before decided to play it off as the gift shop corner. I remember that the gift shop wasn't over there and also the mask had an eye. 

I decided that there was nothing to see and to quickly wrap up this experience. I waited for the voice to tell me to leave before I heard someone else voice "well, hello there" it said and then the voice told me I could leave. I screamed and left the building as fast as I could not caring about closing the employee's elevator gate nor locking the building. 

I grabbed my keys, opened the door, and drove as fast as I could home without police pulling me over. The minute I got home, I turned on all the lights and made sure that no one was here nor that I hallucinated that.

The time read 3am, I was supposed to get off at 6am but I couldn't find a way to care. I sat down on the couch and tried to find excuses to why I left the door and elevator open. I decided to think about it later and go to sleep.

I thought back to the voice as it rang in my head "was he a pedophile?" I asked myself before falling asleep.

(Next morning)

I woke up to the sun in my face "damn sun" I mumbled before getting up and going to my bathroom. The memories from last night sprang into my mind, I decided that it was best for me to ignore them as I got into the shower.

The warm water calmed some parts of me down, but the voice was stuff in my mind. It's creepy that it was a grown adult male voice in a child area, but then again, its voice was attractive. I decided it was best to tell my boss about this.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I quickly dried myself off and picked my phone up to call him. While I waited, I put my clothes on and instantly voicemail came on. I huffed at his voice before speaking "Hey, it's the new employee" I started "I wanted you to know I heard-" I paused before continuing.

"A voice" I said quietly in fear of judgement "that's all, call me back when you have the chance" I ended the call before walking out of the bathroom. I may tell him that I ran out of the building due to something trying to get me but that possibly couldn't work.