𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. lost and found

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE ─── lost and found

           FOLLOWING THEIR LATEST battle against Hela, Syn and Loki were violently thrown out of the Bifrost Bridge and deposited onto the planet of Sakaar which was completely covered in junk

           FOLLOWING THEIR LATEST battle against Hela, Syn and Loki were violently thrown out of the Bifrost Bridge and deposited onto the planet of Sakaar which was completely covered in junk. They hit the surface, causing a cloud of dust up while Loki groaned loudly as his head hit a giant heap of trash.

Loki tried to regain himself, feeling a little disoriented as he had no clue where they were. He slowly scrabbled to his feet, his clothes torn, but that was the least of his problems. Where the hell was he? He discovered that there were portals from all of the Nine Realms across the sky, where large amounts of junk and debris from worlds fell through to the surface.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a short moment. He screwed up. He screwed up big time. How could he be so stupid to summon the Bifrost, it was exactly what Hela wanted them to do. Thor would never have done it. There was no doubt that in Loki's mind his brother would have stood his ground and fought, but he panicked because of... ''Syn?'' He asked, looking around him with worry rushing through him, but also knew she wouldn't be far.

He was surrounded by strange colorful space wreckage, but when he looked up Loki noticed a large metal object falling from a different wormhole. He jumped out of the way and looked at it with wide eyes. He needed to find Syn. He couldn't leave her behind in this place. She had fallen into the void alongside him. She needed to be here.

Was she okay... was she alive?

Was Thor even alive?

Did he reach Asgard with Hela? Or was he thrown off as well?

So many questions ran through his mind, but as he heard Syn's whimpers of pain he knew she was indeed with him. He looked around him and found her trying to claw her way up to her feet, only she was still in a lot of pain from where Hela had stabbed her with the Necrosword.

A Necrosword is powerful enough to kill most beings without any issue, but more durable beings, such as Syn, are capable of resisting the Necrosword, but they are still capable of harming her and piercing her flesh. ''Syn! Thank the Norse, you're alive!'' He rushed to her side to help her sit up, seeing standing wasn't going to an option as long as she was injured, but the goddess pushed him away as she was still mad at him which frustrated Loki as she was literally bleeding from her abdomen, ''Please, let me help you.''

''I'm fine.'' She answered and tried to move, but Loki pushed her back down, shaking his head as he said, ''No, you're not.'' Syn glared at him while Loki simply gave her a look, his eyes filled with concern, ''I know we're not civil, but that sword you were stabbed with could have easily killed you, so let me help you before it gets worse.''