𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. birth of vision

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT  ─── birth of vision

           SYN AND THOR made their way out of the water after what the Water of Sight had showed them, both overwhelmed by what they had been shown in their dreams, and maybe the one more than the other

SYN AND THOR made their way out of the water after what the Water of Sight had showed them, both overwhelmed by what they had been shown in their dreams, and maybe the one more than the other. The thunder god had seen a way to stop Ultron by the birth of a new being while the truthful goddess saw a vision of her twin brother getting killed... but that would be impossible, ''Loki is dead, Syn. You couldn't have-''

The goddess, who had stepped out of the water, snapped her head around towards her older brother, ''Don't you think I know that?! He died in my arms!'' She reminded him of the painful memory of Loki's death by the Dark Elves which caused Thor to look down as he hadn't heard her speak like this in a while. Her voice raised and filled with grief, anger and regret. ''My twin brother is dead and nothing can change that, not even some... visions!''

She let out a loud sigh when she noticed Thor's expression and placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head, ''I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled.'' The goddess apologized and gave her brother a saddened smile, ''I was just...'' She shook her head once more in refusal. ''The vision was probably Wanda trying to control me with my deepest fears, or getting me to take my guard down.''

''But it didn't.'' Thor said in a soft voice as he stepped closer to his sister, placing one of the towels Selvig had brought for them during this quest. ''Your magic is stronger than hers, probably stronger than any other sorcerer in Asgard. It was just her trying to get in your head.'' He had seen what his sister was capable of with her powers and knew about those magical defenses around her mind, but he had never seen her magic overwhelm her as it did minutes ago.

He had seen how it consumed her as she was pulled into her vision and Selvig spoke of the magic bouncing around and on her, like flames, that were unable to touch. However, his thunder wasn't what it used to be either which meant that both of them had still more to discover about their powers.

Syn nodded, ''You're right.'' She agreed with him and pulled the towel closer to cover up her chest. ''I was just very overwhelmed by everything I felt.''

''Yeah, I felt the same.'' Thor commented before he sat down on one of the rocks, drying off his hair before he looked back at his sister, ''But I did find something that could help us defeat Ultron in my vision.'' The goddess seemed surprised by this information, but also relieved to know that there was a way to stop Ultron while the thunder god's expression suddenly became determined and serious, ''But I'm gonna need your help as well for that.''

Syn simply nodded her head as she knew the seriousness of this matter. Which was why there was no time to lose, not more than they already had and with the help of Syn's magic they were able to dry off and dress quickly into their Asgardian wear before they would make their leave.