𝐯. not worthy

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER FIVE ─── not worthy

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎CHAPTER FIVE ─── not worthy

──── 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪; 𝖠𝖲𝖦𝖠𝖱𝖣, 𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮

           KNEELED DOWN BEFORE their father's throne with their heads bent, Thor, Loki and Syn had their gaze turned to the ground. Their last mission in Alfheim didn't go as planned. They were supposed to find out if the Ice Elves were plotting against Asgard and negotiate a truce on Odin's behalf. They needed to gain their trust and let them knew they could count on Asgard in times of need, but things turned south in the end.

Thor had made the first mistake the minute they arrived by not respecting the Ice Elves' culture, even though the siblings had been thoroughly briefed on the about it and the protocol within the Ice Court. However, even when the Prince of Alfheim was being an arrogant and intolerable twit, they needed to deal with it.

The god of thunder ran out of patients very quickly with the prince and was ready to knock him out over dinner while Syn was trying to keep her cool the entire time. Loki, on the other hand, tried to plan their situation out until the end so it wouldn't end in chaos, but unfortunately it did.

A fight between the Asgardians and the Ice Elves had erupted and chaos quickly spread until the princes and princess were summoned back to Asgard after battle. Their plan and mission had failed and now they had to deal with the consequences, their father's disappointment.

''After so many years of so many people devoting their lives to your tutelage, your study, your understanding of diplomacy...'' Odin began as he stared down at his children with Gungnir in hand. ''What insanity gave you three the idea of starting a war between us and an allied realm?''

''They started it.'' Thor mumbled and quickly received a glance from both Syn and Loki, not believing he just said something like that to their father, knowing that Odin wouldn't take it lightly. ''Silence!'' Odin called out, slamming Gungnir onto the ground, the clang of the spear on the stone floor echoed through the empty throne room.

Syn shifted on the hard stones as she felt the shudder in her knees, but kept her gaze to the ground. ''Your task was to go to Alfheim to investigate and negotiate, not to start a fight.'' The King continued which made Syn sigh softly, knowing they were having one of their father's long lectures.