𝐱𝐢𝐯. battle of new york

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ─── battle of new york

           WHILE ERIK SELVIG continued his work on the roof of the skyscraper, Syn and Loki prepared to welcome their army of Chitauri and begin their glorious war on the earth

           WHILE ERIK SELVIG continued his work on the roof of the skyscraper, Syn and Loki prepared to welcome their army of Chitauri and begin their glorious war on the earth. The older twin was currently standing on the balcony of the Stark Tower, looking over New York City as he knew it was almost time.

Syn, who was preparing the last phases of their plan, slowly walked up beside him, her hands folded together in front of her. ''We're almost done.'' She told him, glancing to her left for a moment as she looked at Loki. ''Almost. The Chitauri are coming, and when they do, there will be no stopping us.'' He responded before letting a sigh slip from his lips, turning around to face her. ''But there is one thing I want to know...''

Syn raised an eyebrow in confusion as Loki turned to her with a serious expression. ''What happened back on the Helicarrier with that agent?'' The young god asked her which caused Syn to look away for a moment. ''You let him take your guard down, why?''

''I don't know.'' She answered honestly and crossed her arms over her chest as she turned back at him, knowing he was talking about what Coulson had said to her before he died, about her having a vulnerability, a weakness. ''I didn't expect it, okay? I guess, I was just taken back for a moment, but I can assure you, it won't happen again.''

Loki nodded, ''I trust you.'' He said, giving her a side smile as he knew how she had felt at that moment. They hadn't been the same people that they were before all of this started, before the void, before the Mad Titan and The Other, and being reminded of something from the past seemed to have struck something inside of them, but they were no longer those twins.

The twins who just wanted to be their older brother's equal, being heard and having their father's approval, no, they were no longer them. They were better, more powerful and would do anything to get what they wanted. They had a new glorious purpose, and would show anyone who dared to stop them, who they truly were.

''Those times we had been down on Midgard before, there wasn't much change other than humanity tearing themselves apart, destroying others and themselves.'' Loki stated as he turned to look down at the city, people passing the streets while cars drove by, no one knew what would come or what was going to happen. ''They're in dire need for a king, and once I take my rightful place on the throne, we get what we want.''

He looked down at the scepter in his hand before he fully turned to his twin sister, placing his hand on her arm. ''I will make sure you get what you want, sister.'' He added, a smirk was placed on his face while his eyes darkened. ''We won't have anything to worry about. They will learn to respect and fear us, and once we rule, the humans will obey our very command.''