𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. family reunion

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO  ─── family reunion

           UPON ARRIVING BACK on the Earth, Syn and Loki both used their magic to change their Asgardian appearance before the princess used her powers to disguise her older brother and his mighty hammer, which was now an umbrella

UPON ARRIVING BACK on the Earth, Syn and Loki both used their magic to change their Asgardian appearance before the princess used her powers to disguise her older brother and his mighty hammer, which was now an umbrella. ''Alright...'' Syn began as she walked out of the alley they had landed in because of the Bifrost, ''Let's find daddy dearest, so we can all go back on our merry way.''

''Loki, show us where you've left father.'' Thor instructed before he began to walk as well, leaving an annoyed Loki onto the spot before he caught up to his siblings, ''Odin is this way and don't worry, he's safe. I made sure of that.'' The god of mischief responded in an assuring manner, gesturing to his right as he led the way.

Syn glanced at him skeptically before shaking her head. She glanced at Thor, who had moved closer to her, ''Make sure he's speaking the truth, just in case.'' The thunder god said carefully, but Syn fully understood why Thor requested this of her. Their brother faked his death in front of them, and now, they suddenly needed to trust him again to tell where Odin was.

''Obviously.'' She answered and grabbed a smartphone from her pocket which Tony had given her to communicate with the team on Midgard or just text to hang out, but she was just as clueless with it as Steve was, even when she had picked up a thing or two from them, ''What was the place called again?''

''Shady Acres Care Home.'' Loki pointed out, looking back at his twin, who looked down at her screen. ''...and we best be on our way instead of texting girlfriends.'' Syn glared at him with even more annoyance, but she kept herself from snapping at him in the middle of the street and started typing the name on the phone, grinning, ''Ha! Maybe we don't need Loki after all.'' The goddess said amusingly and showed her phone to Thor with the location of their father while Loki stared at her with a frown, ''Come on, it's faster this way according to the magical electronic device.''

Syn and Thor began to walk into the opposite direction than Loki was leading them to, ''You know it's called a phone, right?'' Loki stated as he began to fasten his steps to catch up and walk next to his twin sister, who didn't seemed to care, ''And you know that thing on your head is called a-''

Syn was cut off in her mid-sentence by Thor before she could continue her insult, ''Okay! Shall we keep it nice for a few more minutes?'' He asked, looking directly at his sister, placing a hand on her shoulder to keep her from doing things she might regret, but she just rolled her eyes and began to mutter under her breath, ''...Greasy mutt.''