𝐱𝐢𝐢. tricking the trickster

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.
⚠︎ 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ⚠︎

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻   ▎
CHAPTER TWELVE ─── tricking the trickster

           AFTER THOR AND the so-called heroes considered to be allies in the war, they had taken the twins together into S

AFTER THOR AND the so-called heroes considered to be allies in the war, they had taken the twins together into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody aboard of the Helicarrier. A group of armed guards marched them down the hallway to the cells, Syn walked in the front while Loki walked behind, both held their head high while their hands handcuffed behind their back, but the wicked smirk never left their lips.

This was exactly what they wanted, and what better way to do it from the inside out? Causing chaos was their specialty, and they would do anything to get rid of these heroes before freeing the Chitauri and taking over earth.

Dr. Bruce Banner was currently working on the Chitauri scepter and duo swords, but stopped once the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents walked by with Syn and Loki. The princess turned her head as she eyed the doctor, nodding and smiling as she went passed him which made Banner uneasy and suspicion all around, rubbing his eyes as he thought he just imagined what he saw.

As they reached the end of the hallway, half of the agents took Syn to the left corridor and the other half took Loki to the right, separating the twins as they had no clue what they were capable of together. They had seen a part of what they could do during their arrival on earth, but there was a lot they didn't know.

Separated they were already powerful, however, together they were unstoppable.

They took Syn into the Helicarrier Detention Section and walked her into a large glass cell, a confinement capsule which was designed, without Banner's knowledge, to hold a rogue Hulk. Once inside they released her hands from the restrains and walked out, closing the door of the cell behind them before someone else walked into the room.

''I've told your brother the same, but in case it's unclear, if you try to escape, if you so much as scratch that glass.'' Nick Fury's voice filled the room as the man walked up to the control panel of the cell and pressed a button, opening up a hatch underneath Syn's cell.

The princess stepped forward, peering as much as she could from the glass. Most people would be terrified, without seeing, of the sound of gusting wind, but not a goddess though. ''Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!'' Fury closed the hatch again before gesturing to Syn, ''Ant...'' Then he pointed down at the button which would drop her into the steel trap. ''...Boot.''

Syn chuckled as the man used her own words against her. ''I must say, director, this is an impressive cage.'' She commented taking a step backwards so she was now standing in the middle again, holding her finger up at Fury as she was making her point. ''Although, it's not built, I think, for me.''