𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chaotic escape

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ─── chaotic escape

           TIME HAD PASSED as it was now morning on the Helicarrier, Stark and Bruce were working on locating the Tesseract in Banner's lab when Fury walked in, surprised to see that they had stopped working on the scepter and the duo swords

TIME HAD PASSED as it was now morning on the Helicarrier, Stark and Bruce were working on locating the Tesseract in Banner's lab when Fury walked in, surprised to see that they had stopped working on the scepter and the duo swords. ''What are you doing, Mr. Stark?'' He asked in annoyance, wanting everything to go as planned so that they could stop the twins in their plan of taking over earth, but what he didn't know was that there were eyes and ears everywhere, especially on the places you wouldn't expect, or someone.

Tony looked up from the monitor in front of him, narrowing his eyes at the director. ''Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you.'' He retorted as Nick Fury came to a stop in front of him and Bruce, saying, ''You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.''

''We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile.'' Banner confirmed, pointing at the monitors and computers from across the room and Tony nodded his head in agreement. ''Yeah, then you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss.'' He added before his monitor suddenly showed show a collection of secret files which caused Stark to narrow his eyes, ''What is Phase Two?''

Suddenly, Steve walked in, dropping a HYDRA assault rifle on the table which caused Fury, Banner and Tony to turn around. ''Phase Two is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the cube to make weapons.'' Steve retorted, looking pissed at the director before he turned to Tony, ''Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow.''

Fury held his hands up in defense as he tried to explain himself, ''Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're-'' The director was cut off by Tony, who moved the computer screen towards Fury, saying, ''I'm sorry, Nick.'' Tony showed the plans of the weapons S.H.I.E.L.D. was making. ''What were you lying?''

''I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit.'' Steve commented, glaring angrily at Fury before Thor and Natasha walked into the lab, joining the argument. The redhead kept her eyes right on Banner as he looked at her, pissed, and asked, ''Did you know about this?''

''You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?'' Natasha stated, taking a step towards Bruce who chuckled humorlessly, shaking his head. ''I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed.'' He responded, trying to keep his temper under control as they wanted to kick him out because of what the twins were doing.

''Syn and Loki are manipulating you.'' Natasha answered.

Banner scoffed, rolling his eyes as he asked, ''And you've been doing what exactly?''