𝐱𝐢. enchantment

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER ELEVEN ─── enchantment

           NIGHT HAD FALLEN, Syn and Loki were standing outside the Stuttgart Museum in Germany, dressed in twenty-first century attire

           NIGHT HAD FALLEN, Syn and Loki were standing outside the Stuttgart Museum in Germany, dressed in twenty-first century attire. The prince was dressed in a fine black suit while a green with golden scarf hang around his neck and the scepter, disguised as a cane in his hand. Syn wore a knee-length black dress with a long black and white coat over it. Her long dark locks hang down over her shoulders in soft curls while her makeup was perfectly done, and as extra, her earrings and golden necklace, glistened in the light.

Arms linked with one another, the twins walked up to the entrance of the gala, but were stopped by one of the security guards, ''Can I see your invitation?'' The man questioned and Syn smiled kindly at him, but nobody knew what kind of wickedness hid behind that smile. ''You don't need our invitation.'' She retorted, placing her hand on his arm as she enchanted him, a green glow erupted from her hand before the man's eyes turned the same glow for a second. ''Do you now?''

The security guard gave her a smile in response before shaking his head, ''My apologies, Miss. I must be mistaken, enjoy the gala.'' He said as he gestured his arm out for them, leading them to the direction they needed to walk in. Syn gave him a nod before she and Loki walked passed him, the older twin glanced at his sister for a moment as though he seemed surprised by what just happened.

Even though both of them were Masters in the Asgardian Magic and one of the strongest sorcerers of Asgard, there were still things they hadn't learned, enchantment being one of them, or at least, that's what Loki thought. ''I didn't know you knew enchantment.'' He commented as they continued walking through the gala with an orchestra playing in the background. This was nothing compared to the celebrations and parties that were being held on Asgard, this was much, much smaller.

Syn nodded her head in response, ''Well, I taught it myself when you and...Thor were on mission...'' She began, sighing deeply, as if her older brother's name was forbidden to say, forbidden to come from her lips. ''There was barely anyone around, so, I sneaked into the forbidden part of the library and did research, reading and learning, but...that was a long time ago.''

Syn looked down for a moment, the forbidden part was mostly for high sorceress, like those of Odin, and of course, for her mother, but Syn was young and curious, nobody was around to stop her so she could do whatever she wanted. ''Mother did not know.''

There was a change in Loki's eyes at the mention of Frigga before his thoughts wondered off to something else, ''Wait, you taught yourself that magic and never told me?'' He asked, narrowing his eyes in confusion, both proud and impressed by this, but also a little hurt that she didn't share this with him. Syn rolled her eyes at his comment before she nodded her head. ''So, you just go into their minds and project some sort of illusion?''