𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. sokovia

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE  ─── sokovia

           AFTER SYN RECEIVED Natasha's signal and revealed it to the rest of the Avengers, the team was led to Sokovia to defeat Ultron and rescue her

           AFTER SYN RECEIVED Natasha's signal and revealed it to the rest of the Avengers, the team was led to Sokovia to defeat Ultron and rescue her. Currently, Syn was walking through the city with Wanda by her side as the Avengers had split up, the goddess sensed the redhead close to her and knew it wouldn't take her long to find her anymore, ''Do you remember what I told you?''

Syn turned to Wanda, who nodded her head in response, ''We're going to use magic to evacuate the people of Sokovia safely.'' The younger Maximoff confirmed with a determined look on her face, knowing it was important that they would save the people before Ultron decided to destroy them with whatever kind of weapon he had, but one thing was for sure, it wouldn't end pretty.

They needed to find Natasha and clear the field to keep the fight between them and the murderous robot. Ultron thought they were the monsters and that they were what was wrong with the world, but they were going to see whether he was right, or they would just prove him wrong.

''All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today, but we can do our best to protect them.'' Syn told her with a small smile before the seriousness took over her features as she was concentrating on her magic. ''The most important thing is to open your mind and let your powers in, accept them instead of fearing them.''

Wanda did as she was told and opened her mind, feeling her powers flow through her veins which made Syn smirk and moved her hands up while an emerald glow came from her hands. The younger witch mimicked her movements, but nothing happened yet which made her look at Syn with doubt and confusion, not knowing if she was doing it right.

''I can sense you're nervous and tensed, but there is no reason for that.'' Syn moved closer to Wanda and placed her hands over hers, moving them with a flat palm up. ''Now, close your eyes.'' She continued and watched as Wanda closed her eyes,  taking a deep breath, ''Concentrate and focus on the powers within you, feel how the energy rushes through your veins, how your magic connects with it as it becomes one.''

Syn smiled to herself proudly as this moment between her and Wanda reminded her of Frigga, when she taught magic to Syn and how patient she was with her. She wouldn't let her mother down, not again. ''When you open your mind, you can do the enchantment.''

''How?'' Wanda asked, tilting her head to the side, but kept her eyes closed like Syn had instructed. ''Enchantments are created from memories or illusions. You can grab hold of someone's mind and manipulate it into doing what you want.'' The princess looked down at Wanda and saw her nerves calm. ''Don't be afraid, I'll help you with this, okay? Together we'll evacuate this town safely... Now follow my lead.''